What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(the free grow show)

brendon420

MORE GOSSIP

MORE GOSSIP

i have a neighbor who is almost as much of a cannabis fanatic as i (we) are.

he kills me in the buying seeds game. he has so many seeds its crazy, loads of names you could never guess the genetics of.

he gave me some raspberry cough from nerveanna, i ran it last year and like it, pretty upity high in which i could not stop talking in other characters.

so ill pop that soon. and some indicas now that my sativa army is reaching 100+

i dont know the genetics of those ones. but i am keeping an eye out for the keepahss

cannabis is a vegetable

brendon420

spirulina in plants

spirulina in plants

I cleaned out the fridge today and found a whole buffet for the garden/ worms

including spirulina that is pretty old, otherwise going in the trash

after doing a little bit of reading it seems as though spirulina helps beneficial microbes in the soil

here are some links to info,

http://www.aun.edu.eg/journal_files/128_J_8949.pdf

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/c204/a2c59638144db84dfd57e1be2b282fcfeb73.pdf

i also found vitamin c, ill read about that next

bye

G

Gr33nSanta

Hey Brendon,, I dig your style! I just want to say hi so that your thread comes in my feed whenever you or someone posts here, welcome back to icmag!

brendon420

Hey Brendon,, I dig your style! I just want to say hi so that your thread comes in my feed whenever you or someone posts here, welcome back to icmag!

thanks for the support, I just discovered your journal, im filling up a morning cup and diving in.

thanks for your kind words. and your journal :)

brendon420

Updates and waves

Updates and waves

Hi, it's the beginning of april and that means there is little time to waste

i have completed my first wave of seedlings into their for a while containers

i doubled up on a lot of plants because there are literally still 200+ to choose from

i also cut one of the flowering plants that was losing to mites, and a bit from the single thrower.

the bud shots dont look so hot these days.
eh

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

here is the next gen of tower of power

first shot is my grams window, she has a south facing room, and this window is west. its kind of the started for the little ones before they go out to the yard

also since were on the topic of seedlings there is a photo of that realm too. theyre all in peat pots awaiting more pots.

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

my numbers are starting to impress me but more of that later

brendon420

i wouldnt blame you

i wouldnt blame you

um this sideways photo thing is getting dumb

here are the new breed

some of the plants have coloring in the new gr0wth, it looks shades of pink

anyone?

umm other than that, the plants in the natural setting and the one growing out of the crack are pleasant as pie. i think i should move them as if they are to live a full life cycle, the area they are in is a heavily light polluted part of the patio.

decisions decisions

MORE DUMB SIDEWAYS PHOTSS

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

brendon420

narcotic indicacouches

narcotic indicacouches

hey all so i have another question that might fly off into the ether for another day

so i broke my collarbone a couple months ago which allowed me to explore my medical dosage with cannabis specifically edibles.

so

i found out my number is around 130 mg of thc, higher the better past that

with that in mind who would like to offer their best idea for goodnight indicas to add to my garden

like 130 mg strong, like you cant stay awake to save your life, while driving

////....////

M
_________

chutes

brendon420

crash bang huh?

crash bang huh?

so said neighbor friend threw me some genetics a while ago, but the name 'crash bang fuck' kind of made me giggle.

so in the only attempt to spout seed this year, to hoard off the pounds of sativa i will run these

coast to coast is what i could find, but "their" mission statement, what have you is pretty.. well,.... you put it together

C2C was developed by two friends and ambassadors of the plant…50 years growing/ breeding between and ageless contacts combine to bring amazing genetics.
Smokers that breed there own genetics sharing there best found choices in the mountain of crap to bring high hitting cannabis strains to the home grower cheap. Be it for medical or recreational,
We guarantee our strains through years of personal growth.

....lol??? who wrote that?

well, here goes i guess it doesnt take grammar to grow plants.

brendon420

oh yeah

oh yeah

i just smoked some hash and that evergreen, which led me to getting wrapped up in talking shit about poor grammar.

which wasnt why i wanted to post. fuckin me. sorry c2c. check out grammarly

well the whole reason i wanted to reach out was because

i dont have any seed starting mix or anything 'sterile' and soiless for starting seeds. but then i remembered what 'people' had said about using coffee grounds (used) as a soiless mix for seed starting.

so thats what i used. in shot glasses.

so either i will either crash, bang, and say fuck when i realized i wasted these genetics lol. or. ya know, never buy jiffy bullshit potting mix anymore

okay stoned, incoherent, opinions back in the box

bye

smokditup

You got any peat mix. Anything juzt normal peat?
Glass of water gives me 99 germ rate always too. Dont use tap water. Bottled water.

brendon420

You got any peat mix. Anything juzt normal peat?
Glass of water gives me 99 germ rate always too. Dont use tap water. Bottled water.

smart, i like the water idea. i have used the paper towel method a few times.

after watching naturally broadcast plants pop up, i wanted to try immidiate planting this time around..they seem to have a nice vigor to them when there is no lapse between start and finish. though it seems...

plus im a daily coffee drinker from home so i have a good amount to put to use.

potential business idea??

LOOK OUT JIFFY:moon:

thanks for the knowledge, and cruising by.

brendon420

still, no money spent...yall take notes now

still, no money spent...yall take notes now

hi icy mag. no that sounds weird as a diary is usually addressed to no one in particular.

lets try this

dear diary

things are moving along and we have a very accidental breeding program? in the works...i have always wanted to try this but i guess time will tell you when you're ready

anyway on past the meaning of life

here is my progress for your storing pleasure.

sideways of course. i know you dont mind

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

you figure it out...

the last photo is of a naturally sprouted and very unhindered, unhelped "wild" plant...seems like it
s doing rather splendid

brendon420

more

more

my neighbor gave me a zoom lens to play with so i tried to take some photos through that with my diephone

;augh along with me meow

it was funny seeing how pretty much everything i have taken off these plants has been pretty/ too early. nice clear trichs

no shit

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

G

Gr33nSanta

hi icy mag. no that sounds weird as a diary is usually addressed to no one in particular.

lets try this

dear diary

things are moving along and we have a very accidental breeding program? in the works...i have always wanted to try this but i guess time will tell you when you're ready

anyway on past the meaning of life

here is my progress for your storing pleasure.

sideways of course. i know you dont mind

View attachment 451885

View attachment 451886

View attachment 451887

View attachment 451888

you figure it out...

the last photo is of a naturally sprouted and very unhindered, unhelped "wild" plant...seems like it
s doing rather splendid

When I post in my journal, I always post and pretend some folks are interested and following but most importantly I post for my old self, I post what I think I might need to know in the future. I love it when I forget about something and I can go back in my journal and figure stuff out.

Recently, I went through some of my oldest journals going back to 2011 because I was germinating seeds from that era, nice to go back, and read my younger self. Entertaining and informative!

brendon420

When I post in my journal, I always post and pretend some folks are interested and following but most importantly I post for my old self, I post what I think I might need to know in the future. I love it when I forget about something and I can go back in my journal and figure stuff out.

Recently, I went through some of my oldest journals going back to 2011 because I was germinating seeds from that era, nice to go back, and read my younger self. Entertaining and informative!

here here!

i have kept journals for some time and they never fail to make me blush. innocent or otherwise.

it's worth just letting out whatever could take up precious time and attention.

brendon420

ONe crash bang fuck is ready to fuck shit up.

time to check out some of the teens for gender... saying sex with teens in the same sentence feels icky..

"TIME TO SEX THE TEENS!!"

eww..

oh yeah, i got included in the seedsman contest? I asked for mama thai at tundra ( matanuska MIst woohoo) and a white widow auto.

ive always wanted to try a frustratingly long flowering sativa... i have like 5 months to flower. bring it.

first time for autos...i want to see how they do for off season harvest and supply needs.

I grew two pounds maybe a little more last season and i was out by feb. bark

it should be noted i gave away maybe 1/4 of it to friends and family for free....
thats why we do this right?

ten pounds this year is the goal. haha tata bye bye

brendon420

so the indica train is being assembled.

2/2 on the crash bang fuck.
1/3 (sofar) on the accidental indica

so i guess ill never buy another bag of jiffy seed starting mix

next is trying to root clones in coffee grounds.

its spring time here and the temps are climbing
the winds are picking up
the yard is flourishing and the whole food web can be found.

other than that i found 3 more wild plants. they look so good, so unencumbered

whatelse.i

have my worm casting harvesting method down. i use the tower stacks and the method is similar to how you use the tower.

um

i also topped, fimmed and tortured a few of the plants because now is the time

repotted a bunch of little ones.

next is figuring out how to make a mothering cab
a clone box

and remember to bring home kelp from the beach

all for free.......

i pulled the last of the evergreen kush or just evergreen.
the single leaf thrower turned out to be a sleeper pheno, even though the trichs were heaps clear. theyre reverting back to veg

hopefully they come along for this next season. ill take some unimpressive budshots later.

im prepping all my flowering areas/ pots. yard soil/ passive composted material/ marine material (kelp. fish. mariscos.) wood ash....earthworms on top with some vegetable material that was fun through the juicer..

the resident cat has developed her hunting skills so into those pots i am throwing the carcasses of what i find/ take from her.
good girl beep..

psyched to let them sit for a few months.

.....i have a bunch of rock at my disposal
rocks/ cement/ brick. etc so ive been breaking that up into the smallest bits and throwing them in the soil mix

kind of with the hope of trace minerals. vitamins. all the stuff thats hard to find.

oh yeah, just putting my ideas out there to be ridiculed but, i am trying a new kind of air pot. lol...its just the mesh that produce, other grocery items come in.

i havent put anything in the bottom to prevent the soil from continually draining out but, this is another silly experiment.
dont worry. ill clean up the idea.

other dumb experiments
plant completely fed with smoke water and ash
plant growing in cantalopes
plant growing out of abalone

...oh yeah, got 86ed from the seedsman contest because my selections were out of stock.
bark.

k
bye

currently jamming: Chances with Wolves #309
amount spent on grow: $0

Last edited:

brendon420

(laughter_ silence)

(laughter_ silence)

sideways photos to contribute to that pain in your neck....

all above mentioned oddities

Attachments

• IMG_1225.jpg
    IMG_1225.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1223.jpg
    IMG_1223.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1222.jpg