What's new

Hydrotops-triple for. .And bactivator

-tempa-

Hi guys can't find much info on hydrotops triple f the guy at the grow shop keeps saying it's really good but I would like to gear you opinions please

-tempa-

Dose anyone have any info on this product. . Or know and one on here that has used it and documented it in a diary or something please post a link

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Hi guys can't find much info on hydrotops triple f the guy at the grow shop keeps saying it's really good but I would like to gear you opinions please

Before Hydrotops went AWOL a few years ago, loads of good growers I knew swore by bactivator, it was credited with many health benefits and possible inoculation of hydro systems against the dreaded pythium. No known downsides or disadvantages I ever heard of.

FFF was also very highly rated by growers, I managed to get some of the last stock before they disappeared and I moved over here, but then promptly lost it. People i know well said it increased water uptake and yield, again, no known disadvantages.

I spotted that Hydrotops was back in business a while ago, and that these products are again as available, thanks for the reminder, I am off to stock up...

Latest posts

Latest posts