What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jungle Juice (M/G/B) vs ANSensi Grow/Bloom which would you choose?

C

-Capfan-

And why ? Jungle juice seems cheap, even cheaper if you run Lucas formula.. but i find i have to add cal/mag, and run with b52, im just curious if a better base product i wouldnt have to add any additives?

Ohmless

do you have a ph meter? if not I would get the sensi bloom. The directions on the bottle are for a light feeding and easy to follow.

If you have one I would recommend the jungle juice. you can better change nutrient formulations and dial in cultivars with a three part nutrient. My best results were with using GH flora as my base nutrients and that is what jungle juice is cloned from.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well I'm no AN expert

jungle juice was made to move people over from GH to AN. so I guess only you can answer if you use lucas / 3 part bottles, and like them

sensi is for a more AN approach, and that includes there 'pH perfect' thing, along with 2 bottles, that is if you use GH 3 part..

if it were me, I would do the sensi, I've never used AN, and am curious how they perform. I also feel AN gets a lot of crap, but when you look at them, there providing nutrients with many many additives to pot growers.. I just steer clear of any companies additives, as I feel you could grow for tens of years and still be perfecting your 'thing'

rangergord

Jungle juice is more of an organic fertilizer. It is the grow, micro, bloom series that is a copy of GH flora GMB. I use the AN G M B and it works fine. It cost less than GH where I live.

Latest posts

Latest posts