What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

do any of yall know of a good Root stimulater?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yosemitesam imo is absolutely right about the ca. garden lime contains ca/mg ratios at 2:1. the best ca/mg ratio imo is 10:1, not 2:1. pure ca lime used for ca, garden lime (dolomite lime) as mg( not ca) supplement. ca is not just a supplement. it's a pivot point catalyst that determines what level of nutrients the plants can uptake.

completely untrue...

most use it at 100-120PPM, which I find is not needed. also really not needed beyond the point of flowering stretch

I have used Ca at 35 PPM and was one of my best grows to this point.

idiit

Veteran
completely untrue...

most use it at 100-120PPM, which I find is not needed. also really not needed beyond the point of flowering stretch

I have used Ca at 35 PPM and was one of my best grows to this point.

do any of yall know of a good Root stimulater?
do any of yall know of a good Root stimulater? this will be for both my outdoor garden and indoor garden. and will be for plants already growing.

thanks for any info.
emphasis mine.

i only grow outdoors for smoke. in my environment ( the personal experience i can speak from) the clay soil around here varies dramatically in composition; each hole can actually vary from very sandy clay to very thick clay in one small outdoor garden.

growing outdoors in custom blended supersoil in tubs and growing in shit soil that only sustains scub growth are very different conditions. growing hydro indoors is another totally different context. guerrilla grows on random scraps of unused commercial property in a metro guerrilla grow with multiple 24/7 helicopters bass fishing for plants when they don't have an accident, car jacking or bank robbery to assist basically means augmenting existing soil and not attracting surveillance attention. can't bring in truckloads of materials; got to backpack in supplements discretely during the winter when no one is thinking "the marijuana patch" every time they see someone go into the woods.

for years i added lots of garden lime to adjust the soil and still got very mixed results. because of the large amount of lime i augment existing soil with the mg levels could get too high with garden lime. when i switched to crushed oyster shells and volcanic rock dust my first year i still wasn't getting acceptable results.

then i got hip to archaea. archaea are present in all oceans but are totally extinct from all land soils. they've retreated for some reason to the oceans and deep down in the earth's mantle. archaea made all the difference in chelating the crushed shells and chelating the trace minerals. land based indigineous miroorganisms are devoid of archaea and are terribly inefficient at chelating raw volcanic rock dust and raw crushed oyster shells. archaea are the most efficacious means to make the supplements work for the plants nutrient uptake and overall health including root balls.

seacrop supplies chelated trace minerals, archaea and ormus. root system enabled to survive very tough drought conditions.

i'm getting 1 ft./wk outdoor growth now. this method works in my growing conditions.