What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sub Zero Hash - Liquid Nitrogen Hash Extraction by DiMoDz.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
wow so yellow at first i guse due to frezzing so quick nice color afterwords was the bud fresh or drider when started

purple_man

Veteran
nice pictorial dimodz k+ bro!

i wanna see this "crude sieve" being resifted, i guess great yields with high purity are possible, plus processing time is minimized, ...

blessss

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Funny you ask, I see "o2" extractions in local dispensaries, so I asked some one who works with liquid o2. He said that's a gigantic explosion waiting to happen, way more dangerous that bho. I don't think we will see any real o2 extractions any time soon.:tiphat:

i cant see that being true, i wonder why he said that, any reasoning?

glassblowers like myself have huge liquid tanks of oxy, i work with it every day. its not a flammable substance really, its just makes the propane burn hotter. butane or propane i am quite sure would be much more dangerous to use than liquid oxy.

hammalamma

Veteran

glassblowers like myself have huge liquid tanks of oxy, i work with it every day. its not a flammable substance really, its just makes the propane burn hotter. butane or propane i am quite sure would be much more dangerous to use than liquid oxy.

I think it had to do with the amount of energy stored in the liquid o2 and that it would oxidize the material. That's all I really remember, next time I talk to my bud I'll figure it out.

konfa

Veteran
Good job man...

I prefer filtered immediately with 2-3 layer of canvas 160mic.....the defreeze vegetal material will give a bad taste because willbe released a lot of humidity....even if filtered.

bigup

Onepunchko

interesting...i was talking about nitrogen with a buddy a few weeks ago.

we had a few thoughts.

Great job Dimodz

Has anybody tried doing a oxygen extraction, sort of like bho but with oxygen tanks?

I have a buddy who claims he tried and it worked but Im not sure if he is for real or not. Says he did it just like a bho tube extraction but with a oxygen tank he got from a close friend with lung cancer.
Anyone else know anyone who hs done this?

MEDIKMAN420

High

View Image

Timber with 220 micrometer sieve as accurate as for tower box.

Box is to collect from the resin, which is seen here in blue.

Very important for the whole process is at the proper gloves and safety glasses.
Both must be able to endure a cold of minimum degree minus180!

Because nitrogen is not to be trifled with. freezer burn is not pretty.
therefore protects is also very important.

There are several big of liquid nitrogen. This is not the biggest.

There is no method that I've tried where you can edit as much material in such a fast time.
until now have tried all types of functions other than extra dry ice.

Check it out

Part 1

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Is the liquid nitrogen filling the tubes as well? Or is there just excess liquid nitro getting in to it from bubbling over?

I would love to try this method asap...

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Crazy, thanks for posting

ahh here is report
smile.gif

really nice Dimodz!!

Thanks guys :tiphat:

bobblehead

Veteran

Maybe you should ask the people on supplemental oxygen that have had their O2 explode in their face while they smoke. Fire needs O2 to burn. Concentrated O2 is very explosive. Ambient air only has 20% O2.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is certainly interesting, you'd think the shock freeze would stop moisture getting in, you only have to have some clean up screen and you should get some really clean hash. maybe you could use the gravity 2 screen system that drysiftwizard introduced to icmag to further clean it up? although i have a feeling this particular batch is probably long smoked...

Funny you ask, I see "o2" extractions in local dispensaries, so I asked some one who works with liquid o2. He said that's a gigantic explosion waiting to happen, way more dangerous that bho. I don't think we will see any real o2 extractions any time soon.:tiphat:

I don’t know about O2 extractions but I do know that Oxygen DOES NOT BURN because it is not a fuel...... it only supports combustion.

Latest posts

Latest posts