What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Massive"

I

igrohydro

Thought id start a thread as im intersted in others thoughts and expierances with this newish bloom enhancer.
Its made from bee by-products and is used at 20 mill per gal,anyone any expierance with it?
Thanks.

B

Bud Bug

deepcover

ive used it and i think its probably not worth the money. its not in the same category as kool bloom becuase kool bloom is a nutrient booster. massive has barely any npk in it. its all in the "bio enhancers" or whatever they call them and i dont think there is much solid science behind any of it especially for cannabis. if you need extra p and k buy extra p and k (koolbloom, hammerhead, cannas synthetic booster etc. etc.)

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I wont buy anything that is so watered down it has to be applied at 20 ml per gallon, thats a guaranteed rip off.