What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seeddirect's kushed mata

lord siva

sorry

sorry

yes that is the durga mata x kush from sd. kushed mata is the nik i gave it . The fans are starting to yellow a little but that seems to happen once i start to feed them earth juice. next time i will keep the nitrogen up til the fifth week of flower

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
pine and strawberry sounds really really good. i've made 2 orders from sd so far but havent splurged. kal x is the most expensive of the eight. it's true about paying for what you get, i think. super thai x skunk, northern lights x shiva, top 44, super skunk, shanti shiva 1, citral and bubblicious. so far i have 2 super thai girls out of 5 seeds and 2 bubblicious ladies out of 5. i have 3 nl x shiva out of 3 seeds veggin too.

i am always lookin at the expensive seeds but havent bought any yet. would you recommend giving it a try?

thanks

Pick up a couple of BOG or REZ's strains...........you can't go wrong. More than worth the money.!.!

peace.

Last edited:

lord siva

seed prices

seed prices

well i have only made 2 seed purchaces on from seeds direct the other from hidden junjle in toronto. they were willy jaack cali o x durban posion and ww x sensi star. so far the kusk is out preforming all of them. i am sending out for more kush since it is such a great deal i don't want to miss it. although all i really want is some BOG seeds. once i can get the money up it is going to be lsd or lifesaver or bogbubble. oh know i can't decide. hey does anyone know if there is a sd discount for ic members?

I have some HK X DM from the POK Special. Your pics have brightened my mood.........I had a devastating bout with the HK X Black Domina 8 of 8 either a no show(4) or they were weak and damped off (4) in a room with others in same medium that have done real well so far. I will be looking forward to trying the "Kushed Mata" as you coined it .You might have bumped it up on the list. Nice looking Nugz.

lord siva

Glad to brighten you day, yourhighness. lol i was just reading my last post, is it bad if i can't make sense of my own post. now for the update , no pics sorry. This girl is looking great, we are at day 50 of 12/12 come tonight. Next weeek i will have so pics i promise. Does anyne have a flower time for this cross, from what i'm seeing 56-60 sould do

That must be some potent dope HeHeHe. Hard to make sense of a few of these posts. I was trying not to ask ....But....Can I get a hit??

G

I just Germ'd a bunch of the Kush X Durga Mata, getting them ready for the outdoor season. I cant wait to get those in the ground growing over my head.

piney1520

kushed mata

kushed mata

how much was the dry weight? looks like it would do great outdoors. what esle did you get with pok? what was total time germ to harvest on that girl? nice!! how is the smoke?
GOOD GROWIN!
PINEY

lord siva

Well all tested buds snaped when bent so i thoufght it was time to scale.Final tally was 142.7 grams.

lord siva

It was 7 weeks in veg from seed. 56 days 12\12. mellow high very good for the day. 5.9 i would say, but boy does she produce.

Latest posts

Latest posts