What's new

Is this grow firmula as good as ppl say it is?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...la&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G&ei=atlHS-W1DYPS8Qba9vn5Ag

I have a bottle of Pure Blend Original Metabolic Grow Formula.
and it sayd its derived from seabird guano, bat guano, earthworm castings, fish meal, sea kelp (ascophyllum nodosum), humic acid, and silica clay extract.

I found the bottle in my garage. I must have bought it a few years ago but forgot to use it.

I started t use it 2 days ago on me plants hope it works great for my ladies and veggies.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be careful using really old ferts I believe they can go bad. Just lookin out. Peace smoke

OPT

I can't say i've used it before but from reading the definitions of the organic product you talk of, and the normal Pure blend pro ingredients, it looks to me like you'd have a greater range of the avalable nutrients using the normal Pure Blend Pro.

OPT

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I have a bottle of Pure Blend Original Metabolic Grow Formula.
Spend enough time doing this 'Cultivation' thing and you'll find out that nutes are only a small percentage of a 'Great' grow. :D

Considering the age of those though.... I'd almost expect to have a problem. GH MaxiBloom is around $12 for 1.5lbs of it. Should last you quite a while and you can pick it up in a lot of nursery's and hardware stores. (Ask... you'd be surprised how many places would be glad to carry it.)

Stay Safe! :tree:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I personally don't see anything wrong with using it. Is it still sealed? Shake it up really good and use a good catalyst to get it going again. I used PB OG and OB before switching to the roots organics line and they are good ferts but they are not ok by themselves. You will have to mix in something else with it to give you Calmag and trace minerals.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Yah I would mix my regular pure blend pro vegging formula.
also I got these product from texas hydroponic.com

so I think they will be ok to use as long as I don't over feed my plants.