What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Indica+ Purple Nepal Other Crosses Too

superjoint

here are a few things that i have made, first one purple indica pollen was used on one of my first creations WTF (MVTF X ATF) ,here are two phenos that are from the same batch,, Purple indica x WTF first pic is from the starburst pheno

here is the other pheno which leans more atf

here is another of the first purple indica breeding i did,pheno 2 mvtf x pi

here is a few MVtf x Shiskaberry as well

and a few purple nepal x Mvtf to

RoastedO

Very very nice.. I tried the Purple Nepal b4 and was really impressed. All these crossings sound and look awesome :respect:.. What does the WTF stand for? The cross you used to make it sounds unbelievable..Have you smoked these new 1's b4? Lookn forward to your updates :D..
All the best,
RO

superjoint

RoastedO said:
Very very nice.. I tried the Purple Nepal b4 and was really impressed. All these crossings sound and look awesome :respect:.. What does the WTF stand for? The cross you used to make it sounds unbelievable..Have you smoked these new 1's b4? Lookn forward to your updates :D..
All the best,
RO
Thanks roasted ,the wtf White ThunderFuck is a mvtf s1 male(matanuska valley thunderfuck) that i used on the Atf Female,Alaskan thunderfuck,the matty is real potent strong hashy orange tangy smell and great smooth sugar tasting smoke on the exhale.the atf i used is cedar tree smelling old school oily greasy white female, atf turned almost totally white with thick resins on the feeder. i liked em both very much and just thought id see what happens, and putting to seprate thunderfuck plants together just seemed right... i have smoked everything i have made except for the shit im working on now. and have kept clones of every keeper phenos i want from each.. the nepal is really good candy smelling stout stuff.

here are a couple more from a wtf leaning pheno Purple indica x WTF

M

mexilandrace

I love closet breeders(not a shot at you at all)

I just love it when people love this plant enough to actually work with it instead of against it.

What's up Croissant? Super Plants Superjoint... You know just what to do with those strains yo.. Good lookin shit..

How did you end up with the Purple Nepal? That's one I love and have only had the Pleasure of puffin' it once and let me just say , WOW Straight DANK...

Keep it super joint, I'll be stickin around this one.....

B

superjoint

hey thanks brotha..ive been growing the purple nepal for almost 5 yrs, our friends been growing it for a long ass time, and tried to hand it off to us a few times, and we past on it until we walked in and seen a room full of it, all black and velvet basball bats, real candy incense heavy tar like resins,tastey as they come, like an oregon blueberry ..makes crazy bubble.. it grows like lettuce pruining is needed, just shape the plant veg and flower, turns purple under 60 days always.. even in summer.breeds well, ive got some nasty Purple indica x purple nepal ready to pop for this spring.. they grow and look almost the same, but the smells are really not close.. tingle your toes and make you sweat kinda high if you smoke a lil to much...

thebandit777 said:
What's up Croissant? Super Plants Superjoint... You know just what to do with those strains yo.. Good lookin shit..

How did you end up with the Purple Nepal? That's one I love and have only had the Pleasure of puffin' it once and let me just say , WOW Straight DANK...

Keep it super joint, I'll be stickin around this one.....

B
:rasta: :bashhead:

Noice...... That's a what I am a Talkin' 'bout... Thanks for the Quick reply... Very nice pic's BTW, and the Crosses you have done look DANK...

Peace all
B

SmokeyMcPots

This strain "purple nepal" is one that I have not heard of until lately. My boy picked a few up from a clinic in the emerald triangle. Purple Nepal has amazing growth patterns. I would like to know if anyone has any picture or thread links to the purple nepal grows.
Thanks and happy growing to all the northern cali growers!

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
that shit looks fucking sick im running the nepal now i am looking forward to the velvet baseballs of skicky purple goo hahahahaha

its a quick vegger thats for sure.......

They are the same age as my barneys, and while the nepals about 8 inches tall the barneys not even half their height.....

Last edited:

superjoint

it gets very sappy n oily,smaller but dank, and if you have a room full of em it makes up for it, or just veg till there the size you want..and pop.. candy taste..tart too kinda like mvtf,,, it leaves a pungent burning sugar smell in the room its used in...people seem to like it..

Sumbolt

Purple Nepal has been one my favorite strains ever since I moved up north. Do they yield as well as they smell and taste? Good luck!

superjoint

I think they put out Pretty good ,get em real thick before ya pop em tho ,,Ive seen them do 2lb a light and more.. Great Hash to Pretty Color Super stone to Floaty .There are Clones everywhere of it Now... Sweet Candy tastes ,Warming Smells when smoked..i like PI a lot Better But i Still wont Let Purple Nepal Go..

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I have a little plant that was falling behind the others. It like all my other plants were cross pollinated. But his one was a Indica/Sativa back crossed with the father and was small and full of seeds and THC and no new flowers or growth even on the top it was this way for two or three weeks. I'm guessing that it has finished up the seed production and finally has turned back to flowering again, the last three days now it's really taken off and is catching up with the others, it's covered with new purple flowers now (Sweet!) and even has new growth down under where the old fan leaves have been long gone. It's even got me thinking that it mite even end up being the biggest and best one of all the others yet. and It smells very skunky. Cool Kitty Litter :biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow. Sorry to hear that. You were working with some true gems. Welcome back. :respect:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts