What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hempy's Perpetual Harvest in 90 Days

S

statictattoo

yah this thread needs to be a sticky.... amazing presentation I want to change my whole set up now

the_dungeon

WOW!! This thread definitely needs to become a sticky!!!

Thank you so much for this happyhemphog!!

I know the post is 3 years old but i just saw it, and thought it needed a bumP!

thanks again!!!! :rasta: :joint:

THEchrontastica

Great job hempy!! Been following your threads for quite some time now, and i'm always blown back by the simplicity of your set-ups.. I know you've gone over your WF mods in many of your posts, but I was wondering if you could possibly whip up a parts list for if I was only going to mod one 8pack WF kit to make it recirc, as well as being able to suck system dry.

Thanks a lot man, your really an idol to me on this site ( :

Buddle

Veteran
Damn I thought I responded to this months ago..Oh well.
Hempy..thank you.A GREAT presentation.I will get a lot out of this.I'm sure this has helped many people.Kudos to you sir.

stickykool

I'm with you Hempy. I feel that waiting months between crops is pain staking.

I absolutely love and admire the way you have demonstrated how easy it is to have a nice and simple perpetual harvest system.

I'm incorporating this into my grow and will use only one plant every 2 weeks since it is personal until I can save up enough to incorporate a second light and double the amount I get perpetually.

stickykool

Oh and I've aquired several delicious strains that fit the 8-9 week flowering period :)

I'm very anxious to have the choices of several high quality buds to choose from and to have that option consistently

lowlifeer

i made this in to a animated gif for you but how do i upload it on here .gif is 3.43mb and i made avi of it to if you like

lowlifeer

420024.gif

Last edited:

_taopaipai_

BUT ...BUT...BUT????
Man how come you never came back to do this glorious kind of tutorial!??? such a shame,someone could update regarding in the new options that exist in the market now, with the same walkthru.
Cheers, such a good post, dead and sunk in the old´s posts!

Latest posts

Latest posts