What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hempy's Perpetual Harvest in 90 Days

HappyHemphog

!!SMOKEGANJA!! said:
It sounds like with a reservior and controller hydro is less work than dirt, and cleaner.

I can't vouch for less work, it sure seems like alot to me when I am doing it! :biglaugh:

I will agree that's it's cleaner. That was main reason to go hydro, I am a klutz and would have dirt everywhere! With hydro all I do is keep a towel handy and any spills are wiped up easily.

Sleepy

Veteran
sorry, i meant to say..."this thread should be a sticky"

some-a-time, my english, she no good! :sasmokin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome powerpoint, Hemphog. Makes it very easy to think out how everything is going to have to go. Thanks for posting it up.

southwind

Excellent

Excellent

This almost reminds me of graphics presentations I saw when in the Corporate world.

Its too bad they were not as well done...or with such an interesting subject.

We would have had a ball if someone had though.

Its great, and informative and took alot of work.

Stealthy

Great visuals! It almost has me convinced to go perpetual!
I just saved this thread to my HD... wish I would have DL'ed the best OG threads while I had the chance. :cuss:

G

awesome thread Hempy..a real gift to all of us THX for taking the time..Budluver

THC•20

This is a great guide and one of the best things to do if you're gonna grow to keep your self supplied. Thanks for this!

HappyHemphog

I'm still around, just not frequenting these forums anymore. Too many kids and too much bullshit. Kinda reminds you of the last days at OG.

Cheers!
Hempy

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
HappyHemphog said:
I'm still around, just not frequenting these forums anymore. Too many kids and too much bullshit. Kinda reminds you of the last days at OG.

Cheers!
Hempy

there still are some proper people on here. not all kids.
just wanted to give you props for your time and effort into thoes graphics.
i used your technique a few runs ago...worked VERY WELL for about a year. im glad your still kicking it around. your method also makes harvests 'less' combersom. easy with 2 (4 in my case) then with 16,18,24, etc
Hippy :rasta: