What's new

Hempy's Perpetual Harvest in 90 Days

HappyHemphog

6524pharv_intro.gif

Well, it's actually 91 days, but 90 just has a better ring to it.

Ok, here we go. When I started my latest growroom, my partners were of the full-cycle growing mindset. Use all your growspace for veg, then switch to flower and have one big huge harvest. I wanted to go for a perpetual harvest that would produce a smaller amount more frequently. I didn't like the idea of having to try and budget my weed for 3 months cause I know I would run out before next harvest was ready.

As hard as I tried I just could not explain to them how it worked, they just didn't get it. So I created a PowerPoint presentation to explain it and they finally got it and agreed that for our situation it would be best.

Since I can't post the PP presentation here, I converted the slides to GIFs and will post them in. Each post will contain the tasks for that week.

NOTE: The original presentation was for 2 8-unit systems, I have since expanded my actual system to 20 total units (2x10). This is to allow for longer flowering strains or experimental grows.

Enjoy!
6524happyhemphoglogo.gif

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superb thread, it is a real gem for us to have at icmag......i look forward to seeing more from ya.
Peace

S

stretchpuppy

Haha very cool Happy, you've been a busy little hemphog haven't ya... ;)

HappyHemphog

truecannabliss said:
Superb thread, it is a real gem for us to have at icmag......i look forward to seeing more from ya.
Peace

Thanks True, I really like to teach and create visual aids for learning so I am glad people find it useful.

stretchpuppy said:
Haha very cool Happy, you've been a busy little hemphog haven't ya... ;)

I actually did most of the work back in summer 2004. I tweaked it a bit and cleaned it up for public consumption. To a good chunk of time, but like most things you put alot of time and effort into, this was worth it :)

Cheers!
Hempy

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Very awesome thread Hempy!

I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there like me who logically understand the mechanics of a perpetual harvest, but haven't given a lot of thought to the details. Having it laid out like this is very helpful and informative.

Thanks!

G

i usualy dont follow to much hydro hempy but ive followed all you thraeds so far you got a way of breakin it down that keeps me readin. your a great addition here.

Latest posts

Latest posts