What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

sounds like this "chick" has beef , real or fabricated with BK, IMO maybe tug taught BK his ways , then he went out and made a ton off $ of his method?....all speculation on my part .....,of course...
either way this is a brutal thread , never mind a sticky
TS

I talked about this with T.U.G. and he says he has been experimenting for a few years and has collected a portfolio of pictures and descriptions of the techniques used; growing, budder, water-hash, and dry-sift, he says he's formatting it into what will be the 'Best' growing guide for beginners, he's gonna call it How to Grow Connoisseur Quality Cannabis Your First Try, and practically give it away, his gift to the average-Joe.
The technique shows you how to get 2 - 2.5 Oz average off 3' plants in 3 gallon pots in soilless, 8 - 12 under a 1000w MH, 100% Organic, more taste than ever and potency to match.

I believe he said he'd come here and do a photo expose an budder, he's got 8 kinds these days, and hash and dry-sift of each.

Those numbers are on elite clone-only strains, many of which do not yield particularily great, the Silver Skunk (Medman) he started recently is a huge yielder, more than 50% more on average.

budder is a texture... tamisium just makes the oil...you can do whatever you want with the oil. people that say you cant dont know what theyre talking about or are running old shit

Are you the tug of tarantula, or is it just a naming coincidence?

So basically, you're just whipping air bubbles into oil (excuse my oversimplification)? Does it jut work with BHO or can iso oils and other types be used also?

I never did see the thread on OG, so excuse my ignorance..

Whipping air bubbles into your oil is a myth.

Whipping assist in creating a fine grain boundary polycrystal. The crystals attempt to nucleate onto the whipper which is why you get a different consistency than a vac oven wax.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
SO theres is a budderking recipe on hightimes .com

I don't know how to do links , so u have to just google it , budderking recipe
not sure if its legit haven't tried it out yet , ....

TS

mobiusrok

Seriously, everyone wants buffer so naturally....everyone wants to know how to produce it. None of you self ritecious ducks will explain anything but your narrow minded opinions. If you can't achieve a consistent product then don't offer your advice on how.

mobiusrok

I don't understand why everyone is so secretive about sharing good, safe techniques. Many hands, many variables. Very simple conclusion on whipping....THE FUNCTION OF FATS ARE ALL THE SAME.....THEY AERATE (think whipped cream before and after whipping) once stable it becomes a successful emulsion. Cream exists in many forms of quality, as does trim.

JointOperation

so are we supposed to be agitating during the water bath? some say dont whip at all. others say to whip? some say to just agitate it alil ..too much conflicting info.... can someone who actually makes great extracts.. show us the difference between a product that was whipped compared to a product that was let evap normal

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
so are we supposed to be agitating during the water bath? some say dont whip at all. others say to whip? some say to just agitate it alil ..too much conflicting info.... can someone who actually makes great extracts.. show us the difference between a product that was whipped compared to a product that was let evap normal

Here is a whipped oil, began to crystallize in a 24 hour time frame, still tasted okay, and provided a nice high and was easy to dab.

IMAG1894_zps0f2a1936.jpg

This is a properly purged, thin film slab right out of the chamber.

IMAG2015_zps49a64e90.jpg

Hope I'm qualified enough.. Hehe
:)

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Shatter via no vacuum, heat purge only

IMAG0752_20130526205438212_zpsba5f0d09.jpg

Oxidized, ugly funky whipped budder..
IMAG0222_zpsb8cc8333.jpg

Wow, I had to go waaayyyy back in my portfolio to find these last two pics.
Hope this helps.

RedwoodExtracts

Not to end any dramatic pause in information. Heres the entire budder making process made public [ for real ]

1. Take your quality oil and whip it up with a safety pin as if you were taking milk to butter.

Why whip??? you can make yellow honeycomb just fne without whipping...where did this whole thing come from?? desire for color? spongy? plz tel me

pab

Pab's "black tar" from mixed outdoor trim. alcoholic extraction.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 24