What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any growers watching NBA!!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Anybody like watching the NBA???? I love watching college basketball. I also like the NBA. I'm any old Jordan, Bird, Magic NBA fan but the new school is great too.

Anyway how about these Conference Finals games. Houston won last night to take a 3-2 lead over the defending all world NBA champion Golden ST Warroirs. But Houston lost Chris Paul to a hamstring injury now he's out for at least game six. Paul has been a beast this series while MVP front runner James Harden has struggled with his shot.

Now Cleveland and Boston play tonight.....Cleveland and Lebron James are down 3-2 to the injury plaqued Boston Celtics. I'm not going say much about this because Cleveland and Lebron could be eliminated tonite . So it's a must win for Cleveland

Anybody else watching and what's your thoughts, comments etc....!!!!!:woohoo:

St. Phatty

Anybody like watching the NBA???? I love watching college basketball. I also like the NBA. I'm any old Jordan, Bird, Magic NBA fan but the new school is great too.

Anybody else watching and what's your thoughts, comments etc....!!!!!:woohoo:

If they start kneeling, for the national anthem., I'll finish the marathon.

The marathon where finding the digital antenna I bought is, crossing the finish line.

A digital antenna so I can use one of my computer monitors as a TV.

Bought one at a garage sale and can't find it !

Go Bulls ?! Oh that was 20 years ago.

Americangrower

Veteran
I would watch it but the fokkers in charge put the game on espn. Which they don't have here at work on the cheap direct tv basic pkg. Damn it. Watching on my laptop while using a super weak wifi signal blows.

Anyhow.. For the love of god Celtics its not rocket science. If they are going to have James bring the ball up MAKE him work, wear him out...pressure him. Come on Stevens use the thing between your ears.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea just think the Celtics best 2 players are injured and there still looking to eliminate the King.

Yea I had trouble watching NFL and College football and BB. I got a amazon fire stick for $40 and have never been happier. I can watch anything long as I have internet of course.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Cleveland's Kevin Love and Boston's Jayson Tatum collided and Love had to go into the locker room. Damn hard hit maybe concussion or face fracture who knows. Not looking good for Lebron to make it to 8 str8t NBA finals!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The King lives to play another day!!!! Lol

Back to Golden St for game 6 next....Golden State and Houston!!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
Can any1 tell me why King J can leap into the paint with both feet way in the air, land take a step or 2 for dunk/layup. How is this not traveling or up n down. He does it every game all the time. But yet they will call traveling when some1s feet are quicker then the 1st bounce. Which is just silly, who cares about the quick 1st step.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Golden St. Has delivered a left hook.,.,I think Houston is done. Game 7 West and Game 7 East. Very cool game 7s you gotta love it. NBA couldn't be happier!!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
first time since late 70's two game 7's in conf. finals

Wow that's some good info. Houston was up 17 or 19 in the 1st. It was 39-22 after 1st qt. The final was 115-86 Golden St. Houston absolutely fell apart....it was still a tie in the middle of the 3rd qt. Golden St showed why they're the best team maybe ever assembled. I'm an old Bulls fan so I'm kinda beg to differ. Anyway the Warriors can get hot and come back no matter how many points behind I never feel there out of the game. After the 1st my wife said the Warriors would win.....I felt the same but didn't wanna say it lol.

watts

ohms
Veteran
CP3 injured... going to be tough for the Rockets to win now. Celtics are great at home and now no Kevin Love.... should be interesting.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
GAME 7 in Boston Garden ...Boston and Cleveland. Yes Kevin Love is out for the Cavs. Can Lebron make it 8 straight trips to the finals. Or is it the undermanned Celtics year!!!
Game 7 ....now!!!!

CP3 injury really hurt Houston he was playing lights out!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Lebron has single handedly but Cleveland on his back and there going to the finals.....8 str8t finals trip for lebron.....!!!! Speechless

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
That was the worst third quarter ever. Then the worst fourth period for Boston imaginable. Just.... Damn

Latest posts

Latest posts