What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2gal wide mouth dish for ppk

Mr Blah

I looked and wondered the same thing when I was setting up my plants.
I didn't like the flexibility on them and wanted the more rigidity of the others. I ended up going with 3.5buckets on 3.5 because of the vegging room I had.
If I had the room I would at least give them a try.

I looked and wondered the same thing when I was setting up my plants.
I didn't like the flexibility on them and wanted the more rigidity of the others. I ended up going with 3.5buckets on 3.5 because of the vegging room I had.
If I had the room I would at least give them a try.

I agree I prefer rigid buckets in case you gotta move stuff around. 13" sounds good but with 2gl the girls will get rootbound unless you keep them small.

datal4b

i’m wanting to run de lamps this time so canopy to hood distance is a factor, i guess 3.5s/3.5s is going to be about the same height anyways? i’m looking to run a higher plant count & fully spread canopy but i wouldn’t have room to scrog it