What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irrigation manifold ideas?

Hi all I just pulled down my ppk grow to change some shit up, the manifold I was using was 1/2" tubing with T fittings leading to individual plant sites, but when it came to taking it apart they had stuck themselves on good and I broke some while trying to undo..

I Can't buy a proper manifold here in my country and can't really find much suitable online, the ones I can shipping is like $100 to my country so just looking for ideas on how to make a better one

Always avoided top hat grommets as I have a feeling they'll leak but maybe it's the way to go?

Mr Blah

I am stopping the manifolds that are in my rooms. One by one I am replacing large pumps with small pumps out of the control bucket to each site. Some have a longer hose but not much.

Unless you are talking around the plants themselves (drip ring). Making your own is the best way and is talked about in my thread which was originally made by D9.

Mudraya

I would take a round container roughly equivalent to a small butter container and glue the appropriate fittings into it to make an 8 site manifold, or do 1.5" pvc tube cut to 1-2" length and put caps on both ends. 1/2" hole on the bottom, 1/8" holes on the sides x8 with the small barbed fittings to connect to your feeder line. Saw a video on youtube a few years ago where a guy had made one it was brilliant.

Latest posts

Latest posts