What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace 2018 outdoor and greenhouse grow

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Moderndayhippy,

Sorry to be negative but be very careful with the spider mites because your plants look quite affected and with the daily increase of temps they are in disposition to f**p up your whole harvest. Especially as flowering advances and you cannot use insecticides to stop the plague.

Hi Moderndayhippy,

Sorry to be negative but be very careful with the spider mites because your plants look quite affected and with the daily increase of temps they are in disposition to f**p up your whole harvest. Especially as flowering advances and you cannot use insecticides to stop the plague.
Hey Dubi, I know that looks like spider mites but it is tree pollen it has been a crazy pollen year, I can wipe it right off the leaves just every time I spray them with water to get it off the wind blows more on them and makes it group into spots because of the water. Believe me I am in that greenhouse way to often to allow an infestation to get it that level.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks God Moderndayhippy, i was really worried the spider mites could affect your lovely greenhouse, sorry for the 'panic mode'. Have a great weekend :)

Thanks God Moderndayhippy, i was really worried the spider mites could affect your lovely greenhouse, sorry for the 'panic mode'. Have a great weekend :)
No worries at all I appreciate all the time the time you put in on the forums helping with plant issues always nice to have an experienced set of eyes pointing out any possible problems/deficiencies.

Gave the plants another foliar feed today, supposed to get warm days and sunshine for the next week or so perfect timing for some of these to really fatten up.
picture.php

orfeas

Veteran
I will just add before anyone starts saying I have spider mites or something the yellow specks that you see on all the close ups is tree pollen, been an absurd pollen year for whatever reason.
someone reading without their spectacles... :biggrin: no picking on here...

a delight to behold, a meticulous job and all...

:tiphat:orfeas

someone reading without their spectacles... :biggrin: no picking on here...

a delight to behold, a meticulous job and all...

:tiphat:orfeas
Looks like if you bury some text on the bottom of a bunch of pictures it might be possible to slip something past Dubi once and a while Lol

Thank you for the kind words orfeas

My two MAl x Pan have been really filling in looking good. The first one doesn't have too much smell but grows super fast and looks like it will yield well.
picture.php
picture.php

Second one isn't nearly as branchy but the nugs look denser and there is some lemon smells from the Panama
picture.php
picture.php

And a little bad news, I have literally never had a plant do this, about 6 weeks into flower one of the most beautiful GTs is going straight intersex on me. I have no real clue as to why it has been one of the healthiest looking plants in the greenhouse all year but top to bottom it is popping out boy parts gonna have to chop it.
picture.php

SolarLogos

Sorry to hear about one of your best plants flipping on you. I've never had that happen. That is a lot of resin on that thing, I would hate to chop it. Is it worth moving to another area where it cannot pollinate anything else, or figure it's just not worth it? Thanks for the pictures, your plants are always spectacular and a pleasure to look at.
Peace

Sorry to hear about one of your best plants flipping on you. I've never had that happen. That is a lot of resin on that thing, I would hate to chop it. Is it worth moving to another area where it cannot pollinate anything else, or figure it's just not worth it? Thanks for the pictures, your plants are always spectacular and a pleasure to look at.
Peace
Yeah I have have kind been thinking the same thing it is a beautiful plant, I have no where I could move it but think I will try picking off all the male parts see if it holds steady after this, if it keeps turning she is coming down though can't seed up the other lovely plants.

Changed my mind again, tried picking the male parts off but there were too many. Noticed another GT with 15-20 nanners as well so I did pick those off and kept it for now will keep my eye on it. Not sure what the deal is with those I've got 30 plants in that greenhouse only GT has gone herm on me. It was regular seed from +\- 3 years ago maybe they weren't the most stable.

Here she is right before chop really a beautiful plant that I was really looking forward to but can't win them all. I am going to try to make concentrate from her see how that turns out.
picture.php
picture.php

It has been warm sunny and dry for the last week or so and the veg plants have been really taking off. Both EBH are between waist and chest height right now with plenty of branching
picture.php
picture.php

PCK x Erdpurt is a little more hidden so doesn't get as good of sun but same height as the other two less branches.
picture.php

Here's a clone of my bigger Mal X Pan this thing grows so fast it's crazy, I have this one in a 20 gallon pot will get it a nice top dress and flip to flower as soon as I make some room in the greenhouse.
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Moderndayhippie, some very long leaves on the last picture. Beautiful plants. Peace

it has been nice and sunny here the last week or so everything has been really growing. Both of my EBH are over 5 feet tall already and growing faster everyday is seems
picture.php
picture.php

My PCK x Erdpurt is showing flower already which was surprising, it is about 3-1/2 feet tall
picture.php
picture.php

Few shots of the flowering plants, Panama x Malawi it looks a little airy but it makes big nugs so hopefully mold resistant big yielder, I have a couple cuts of this that will be to run this summer
picture.php

Zamaldelica trippy, this is getting close to finished maybe 10-14 days
picture.php

Golden tiger, this one is my personal sweetheart of the greenhouse I think I might try to keep this one through the winter if it smokes as well as it grows, it is at 6 weeks right now looks like it will yield well and I just love how it looks
picture.php

Just wanted to post a little update, been really busy lately with work lately and really only had time to barely keep up with the op. We found out a few days ago that the bank had to come out and do an appraisal (we are rent to own to we are buying the house this fall). Although we do live in a legal state it is only legal to have 3 plants per person and we may have been slightly over that. So we spent a few days hauling all of our extra plants deep into the woods where they couldn't be seen, of course is downpoured yesterday with all of our plants outside. Today I will see what can be saved and who is just too floppy and bent to make it worth it.

The good news is that a lot of plants either already got chopped or are ready to chop today. I have chopped and trimmed the first ZT, the other two are dry waiting to get trimmed. PanxMal is trimmed up, and the first malxpan is ready to get trimmed as well. I have 4 GT that will get chopped today along with the other malxpan. I will try to get some pics up later if I have time.

I smoked the first ZT and it is really complex and powerful even with no cure, hits you straight in the head but seems very introspective and deep not necessarily something to smoke when you gotta get stuff done. The panxmal seemed a little more motivational and the taste through the vape was top notch.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have enjoyed this grow. I hope you enjoy the harvest even more.
Peace brother

THank you farmerlion!

I've got a few taken down today here's a couple pics of my favorite GT who was barely 9 weeks flower, I would have liked to give it another week but wasn't really an option.
picture.php
picture.php

The malxpan that I cut down today was pretty loaded with budrot unfortunately, wasn't shocked because it had massive nugs and being soaked for 24 hours that late in flower is pretty much a death sentence, I do have cuts of it however which is good because it appears to be a very special plant.

I've got a few more to cut down and about 20 that I need to either stake up or throw in the compost, I've got 30-40 plants that need to be transplanted and multiple pounds to trim so I apologize in advance for not upadating as much as I would like, I do however have some great sativas to toke on while I do my work so I am more than happy.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Phew... sad to hear you got disrupted, but glad to hear you're getting the fruits of your labor and it's not small task... and have some smoke to make it enjoyable :biggrin:

I'd say you have played your cards wisely! congrats! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts