What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Getto Trees #3

gettogro

Veteran
Got a new room setup. Thought Id share some pics. 2 flower rooms
8 plants, 23kw each

10 foot ceilings, 7 foot plant spacing

They should get pretty big. haha

GG4

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

i read the text before i saw the pic and i was like, ahh yeah..lets see another nice little room...

then i scrolled down and was like :jawdrop:

that's a fucking beautiful room dude. theres gonna be some massive trees in there :greenstars::plant grow::xmastree:

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
ohhhhh man that plant spacing!! you know this is gonna be good.

looking forward to watching this forest grow!

What grow medium are you rocking in those bigass cloth pots?

Also what is the reasoning for the big plants? Preference? Low Plant Count laws?

Well setup for high transpiration rate. please share the rate at witch the plants consume water. If they don't guzzle down water after 3 weeks add more fans & take look at RH levels.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subscribed. :lurk:
I was missing you Gettogrow.

Room looks the Shiznit with ya DE/Bare Bulb setup :dance013:

DunHav`nFun

Looks like all`s been well with you and yours GG......Gladta see yas back around.....been a minute or 2.....now....

How long ta veg ?.....That is the question .....so....to hit that 7 ' diameter while developing all the vertical growth to fill up all the cu ftg as possible by end of stretch comes from dialin that GG4 from previous runs......and....

I assure all here GettoGro has the skills and experience to do so and I`m waiting to see how far these 2 rooms can go.....Are they running perpetual on and off every 12 hrs ?.....What type medium and feed system yas got goin GG ?.....anyways....

I`ve seen my PPK bro`s do 4 lbers of late , so what`re we lookin for on these.....5-6 lbers ?......I`ll be pullin for yas.....regardless.....

Thanks for your time and hope ta see this one finish with mega poundage Bro.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....
'

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
welcome back! what made you ditch the RDWC?

can't wait to see what kind of magic you're up to, what's those PVC pipes on the ceiling for?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Vert? Check!
GG4? Check!
23k? Check!
Trees? Check?
Ghetto? Che.... Wait, Whut?

yeah
no man, thats prtty fuvking far from ghetto bro
thats righteous pro shit rite der
We Todd Ed!

gettogro

Veteran
thanks guys, first grow in this set up is moving right along. Man I am pretty stoked on the 10 foot ceilings and the 7 foot plant spacing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great gg, glad to see you going hard still

what medium and fertilizer are you using?