What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Gorilla?

Phases

So I am looking for some new strains and of course with Gorilla Glue being all the rage these days I am looking to try and get something with these genetics.

I live in Ontario Canada and can't get my hands on any GG, socwhen looking for some seeds that have some GG in them I came across Royal Gorilla - so they are claiming that this is basically Gorilla Glue.

Anyone ever grown these seeds or know if this is legit at all? Or just them using the hype?

Anyone have any recommendations for a GG cross that I can order in seed form?

Thanks.

bestothebest

If you Go to Great Lakes Genetics you can get some of Tonygreens Gorilla bubble bx2, a cross between a short flowering sour bubble and gg4 backcrossed twice to the glue. You can also look at Chunkys bagseeds, the guy on here chunkyigs, who currently has a cross between his Cookieboi(male s1 OGKB) and the gg4. The downside to this site is they cost 30 dollars to ship out of USA, and only accept USD. but, it may be worth it for you.

Phases

Thanks guys. I signed up on GLG and will have to get some USD to send over - guess have to send cash cause I am in Canada and don't do money orders.

Gaiusmarus, I am with you on that I've had a few shipments not make it to me!

Latest posts

Latest posts