What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st coco grow.. scrog or tree yield test?

Reaper

The scrog will allow for a more uniform distribution of the bud sites, so therefore should result in a higher yeild vs the trees.

58 oz yea bullshit show us

58 oz yea bullshit show us

Nice thread mate,

i thing scrogging is a long winded way of growing tbh, if you just grow from seed ok but if you cloning and wanting to knock grows out as fast as you can its a slow method.

I mangaged to pull 58oz out of a 2.4 x 1.2 tent with 2 600w lights just with a little bit of training at thats good enough for me
i dont belive that you pulled 58oz with 2x600 in that space the bud was not dry when u wieghed it all these guys with massive yields the bud is not dry i bet if you put in a bin bag it would sweat up ...anyhow some pictures mite help ,,,

Pumpkin

Veteran
Ha...I am replying about this a bit late. But the differance in yeild was minimal. It did not vibe eitherway.

Cork144

i dont belive that you pulled 58oz with 2x600 in that space the bud was not dry when u wieghed it all these guys with massive yields the bud is not dry i bet if you put in a bin bag it would sweat up ...anyhow some pictures mite help ,,,

thats also how I feel, best I've seen a friend do with a single 600w was 21oz, bone dry,

Klompen

Ha...I am replying about this a bit late. But the differance in yeild was minimal. It did not vibe eitherway.

Did you get any pictures of the results? I am really thinking of doing a SCROG for my upcoming grow and would love to see what came of your effort. Did you notice any difference in the quality of the buds or any other factors?

Latest posts

Latest posts