What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

will 50 degree temps hurt my plants tonight?

stc9357

Personally I live in NC and I don't believe the cold temps will kill them at 50 they can survive a few nights at that temp and below it as others have said cannabis is a strong plant. I won't be putting mine out until early May probably within the first 3 days of the month because of the light situation. I just started mine at the end of March and they have a while to go currently germinating more seeds and they will go out at mid May with the others.

M

MrSterling

Remember the cool mountainous conditions many indica varieties come from. They're tough plants. Unless you're growing pure equatorial sativas I wouldn't worry, and even then 50 degrees isn't the end of the world. Half-hardy annuals will live through that.

During the fall seasons our plants survive nights were temps dipped below freezing. It is not great for their growth regime but hardly fatal and brings out the colors. Cold temp damage is likely more related to cold soil temps and of course if your pots are not dug-in those plants will be more susceptible. 50 degrees I’m sure you’ve realized is no sweat for cannabis. PPP:tiphat:

... I got distracted and left them there outside by mistake. Weather supposed to go down to 50 degrees tonight. Should I sneak out of the house and get them? or will they be okay till tomorrow. They are still in solo cups and they have 6 sets of leaves...[/B]:prettyplease:

Latest posts

Latest posts