What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Fernando Lemon Kush

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi
I couldn't find any good picture of this new cross, so I've uploaded some pictures from the two plants I keep. One of them is impressing, she has been flowering for just 5 weeks and looks like this.

The other plant I kept is much more similar to her sisters, and much slower. This one has been flowering for 7 weeks already.

I'm still in the selection procedure, so I have to wait to test both of them before choosing a mum (if there is a keeper). I started with 7 plants, like I did with Indigo Berry, but after the first run I discarded 5 and kept these.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
I'm smoking the first plants of this cross and I don't find any lemon on it. It smells more like chem, not specially attractive. Let's wait more a couple of weeks to make a definitive test.

Cheers

Carraxe

Veteran
Pictures of my two plants.
The fast one, with less than 7 weeks. Lots of resin.

Plant 2, that one is slower. It's been flowering for more than 8 weeks.

If the taste and effect are similar I'll keep the faster one.

Cheers

Deliath

Hi, you got two very beautiful babies there.. Im growing two san fernando too.. take a look if you want.. they are about one month of flowering, i hope they're gonna blow like yours, wish you the best ;)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Great pictures and plants mate, thanks for sharing!!
They look delicious my friend,
Sweet smokes!
jaypp