What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problem With Amnesia

Hi

I have a problem with my amnesia
form last 3 days leaves started to curl down and turn in to eagle claw
maybe someone can help me with diagnose

plants grow in 4 liter smart pots with coco/hydroton mix 50/50 + 10% wormcastings + 1 procent bionova microlife

i water every 3 days by drip system with canna coco a+b, rhizotonic, silica power, cannazym.
every 3 waterings i give benefitial tea composed of wormcastings, alfalfa meal and ogbiowar packs
1 time a week i water with rogis to make sure that spidermites are away.
plants are pest free

plants look oily because neem spray 2 days ago

PH 5.8-6.0
EC 1.5
water temps 18-20

light is on 600w 60cm from plants
temps are 27-29day/26-28nigth to keep the stretch down
humidity is 55-70%day/80-90%nigth so VPD is in norm

its day 15 of flowering
no veg

If i missed some info please let me know
i hope that someone can help

pics below

thanks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i think now you can see the photos

first i was thinking its overwaternig but pots are staying more on the dry side than on wet one
maybe this can be to much nitrogen causing toxicity

Last edited:
Could be salt build up from letting coco dry too much. Better to keep coco moist, and have runoff to keep salts at a minimum. Try watering with ec 0.8 for a few days with good runoff, she should bounce back. Then resume normal feed. Ec 1.5 might be too hot for her, sativas are generally more picky feeders. 1.5 ec should be week 4-5 of flower when shes really budding. I feel 1.0-1.2 is a nice ec for now. Maybe increase to 1.5 in a few weeks. Then taper down to final flush. Keep coco moist, water 2x per day if necessary. My 2 cents.

Peace, Roast.

Could be salt build up from letting coco dry too much. Better to keep coco moist, and have runoff to keep salts at a minimum. Try watering with ec 0.8 for a few days with good runoff, she should bounce back. Then resume normal feed. Ec 1.5 might be too hot for her, sativas are generally more picky feeders. 1.5 ec should be week 4-5 of flower when shes really budding. I feel 1.0-1.2 is a nice ec for now. Maybe increase to 1.5 in a few weeks. Then taper down to final flush. Keep coco moist, water 2x per day if necessary. My 2 cents.

Peace, Roast.
This post is really a thing of beauty. Perfection.

Thats possible RMcT, from tomorrow i will try to water every other day and after 2 waterings i will water everyday just to get them used to more often watering. i water with runoff every time. maybe now i try more runoff. by saying that i keep my coco on the dry side i didnt mean that coco is really dry its actually still moist just not to wet . i was going to keep it this way till day 21 when the stretch end and roots stop growing rapidly. for the ec just want to say that generaly 1.5 i bit to high for sativas but its not the case with amnesia. i always thought the same but on dutch forum called wiet a lot of people grow amnesia and the push it to ec 2.0 in 2nd-3rd week of flowering with great results and no burning at all. they start little clones with ec 1.3 where before i have seen it i never gave to my clones more than 0.7

thanks for help
hope it helps

:tiphat:

thanks

i did good a flush with ec 0.7 and aptus enzym + which supposed turn build up salts in nutrition available to plant

on saturday i will do anther one with capulators beneficial tea

i hope in next days they will go back to normal

thanks again :tiphat:

doob

plants that size in 4l pots should be fed to run off once a day at least really, about 1.3EC as all ready said. I feed mine daily in 6.5l pots from 3 weeks old (100% coco though), up the feeding frequency imo

edit: actually 1.4-1.5EC is about what I would be on now, couple weeks into flower

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It looks to me like there is too much N. The pH may be a touch low. EC 1.5 is high for a narrow leaf sativa imho

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day LC

Temps ...
Get the temperature down a couple of degrees . Drop your EC a couple of points .

Plant transpiring faster from heat . Moves more water through the stems / leaves . Water is evaporated and salt concentrates in the leaves .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

thank guys

now i think to that plants got overferted due to cumulation of salts in medium and to dry medium
im flushing now with ec 0.7
plants got lot darker
after first day of heavy flush some of them got burned like after heavy overferlization

for the temperatures i cant go below that what i have now
only what i can do is lowering the ec
im going to drop night temperatures to 20-22C because stretch is finish now

from this week im going to up the CO2 to 600-700ppm
maybe this way with lower ec they will use faster nitrogen stored in leaves

what do you think ?

:tiphat:

Weeded1s

Let them chill for a bit with the lower nutrient feed and see how they react. Only change 1 thing at a time!