What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

TheMan13

Veteran
They continued to burn most way through last weeks flush, so I'm assuming salt build up had become an issue. They are looking a bit beat up now when I stand back, but I need to get back on the nutrients as I only have a week or so before beginning my final flush.

I plan to switch out the HPS bulb on my Govita to Solis Tek's new 10k MH DE Finisher for the final couple of weeks.

1000-mh-10k-de.jpg

TheMan13

Veteran
nice gear!

what's the smell/taste like?
what's the high like? a knock out or what?

I've seen it around never tried. always wondered?

She had a citrus smell during the first half of flower, but has sweetened up quite a bit now. It's currently a pretty unique scent, but similar to watermelon I'd have to say.

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
its refreshing to see a healthy plant without excess N - dark green leaves!
i dont know why i keep seeing it in so many gardens nowadays
anyway she has grown well.. looking forward to more pics!
cheers

TheMan13

Veteran
its refreshing to see a healthy plant without excess N - dark green leaves!
i dont know why i keep seeing it in so many gardens nowadays
anyway she has grown well.. looking forward to more pics!
cheers

I've had trouble keeping these ladies green even early on in flower. I've fed them heavier than I have ever fed plants in the past. I did add some humidity this run to compensate for high heat using a 9.0 vapor pressure deficit (VPD) as my guide. I believe the result of heightened transpiration caused me to burn through my nutrients even when fed at near toxic levels.

picture.php

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
I've had trouble keeping these ladies green even early on in flower. I've fed them heavier than I have ever fed plants in the past. I did add some humidity this run to compensate for high heat using a 9.0 vapor pressure deficit (VPD) as my guide. I believe the result of heightened transpiration caused me to burn through my nutrients even when fed at near toxic levels.

View Image
is this your first run with her? yeah vpd of 9 is perfect... that made them fatten up so much id say..
for me it looks spot on... you doing 9 weeks?
even if the yellowing is a few days early the results are what counts and it looks like its going to be top

TheMan13

Veteran
is this your first run with her? yeah vpd of 9 is perfect... that made them fatten up so much id say..
for me it looks spot on... you doing 9 weeks?
even if the yellowing is a few days early the results are what counts and it looks like its going to be top

Yes sir, this is my first run with her and I am aiming for 9 weeks. I'll switch out the bulb and begin flushing on day 53. I hope to start shooting macro pics of trichomes next week as well.

souljah1

Really great looking plants @the man 1
I have managed to get my hands on some brucebanner #3 v 1.0 seeds from darkhorsegenetics and I'm hoping for the best. Their customer service is really good as well

TheMan13

Veteran
Really great looking plants @the man 1
I have managed to get my hands on some brucebanner #3 v 1.0 seeds from darkhorsegenetics and I'm hoping for the best. Their customer service is really good as well

Let us know how they do brother.

Hydropimp

Veteran
Nice work the man

I always wanted to try BB3 but I can not find it am in a non med state.

I just bought bb#3xstardawg though.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

mmm very nice , nearly looks ready, how many days you think it will go ?

TheMan13

Veteran
mmm very nice , nearly looks ready, how many days you think it will go ?

I'm planning to shut the lights down at week 9/day 63 as long as the trichomes do not go too much amber. Currently I'm seeing more going clear to milky than milky to amber, so I should be on schedule. The flush/fade is coming along nicely as well.