What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

SMOKE-ONE

Has anyone grew out grew out any Beanhoarder's gear?He has some sick crosses like Chem Dx(SSH x Black Widow),HarmonyX Blockhead,Blockhead F2,Sensi Star x Blockhead,Mango Haze X SSH, And many more.His packs are around $45 for 20 seeds.Havent tried anything,or even heard of anyone running his gear.Just wondering if his strains are any good.Their dirt cheap, for sure!!

gtgio

I've been intrigued by them for a long time, and if I ever make an order from a place that carries em I'll definitely grab a few packs. With so many crazy crosses there has to be some gold buried in those seeds.

dddaver

Veteran
I haven't grown them out yet but I ordered Neville's Haze x SSH. They were in my mailbox 2 weeks to the day after I sent the cash and order form, $50 for 20. Can't beat the price. I'm sure looking forward to growing them out but Sativa dom. are notorious for taking forever to finish and I want to make sure I have a big stash to tide me over. Maybe next round or the one after. :woohoo:

old grunt

I grew some of the HOs mango x ssh 2 out females out 6 seeds, and mango3 f2 got 11 out 20 .They were grown 12/12 from the start in 1 gal pots sort of an afterthought to main crop that was having issues.The Mango x ssh gave me 43 grams pretty HAZEY pot .I have had a chance to try mango yet

bigleek

ICMag Donor
growing warhead at the minute looking good ,two distinctive phenos
one short and bushy the other taller with few leaves both really thick hollow stems
super sour fruity sickly smells

F

Funion

Tried his DC x PCK.
Nice. Good yielder. Not very DC, which is what I was after.
I'm trying his blockhead f2's now.

fungzyme

A real good deal if you're prepared to do some pheno huntin' (which is half the fun if you've got space) - ssh x mango haze was def. worth the $35.

moondawg

I have 2 plants of Sensi star X White widow in the field. He uses the headringing short fast pheno of SS which is a lot more potent than the widow but the widow yeilds a bit more so im hoping for a bigger plant with more resin and a ss high.

Nice plants, but i dont grow for nice plants. Ill do a smoke report in Oct.

Cheerful

I've grown his MangoxMango Haze, really great high... I definitely plan to get more of his gear... very reasonable prices.

GW Ward

I grew out his sensi star x blockhead for my first grow in a really shitty environment. the plants looked great and were nice and frosty. I would say the yield was lack luster but i am also a complete amature and my setup was not good. I also grew them 12-12 from seed due to my space and i know i nute burnt the shit outta them :s
But if u have skills i bet there is fire in beanhos gear.
I am vegging out some f2's that i made from the pack i bought and they are looking nice!

HeartlandHank

Beanhoarder seeds are great.. I picked up a pack of SSH1 x SSH2...
SSH1 is a super hazy 12-14 wk plant. SSH2 a classic pheno, short flower.

I ended up selecting 2 plants to keep as mothers... one 12-14 wk ssh and one 9 wk.

I am just about to jump in to a pack of Neville's Haze x SSH. I am in search of a super hazy plant to replace my 12-14 wk SSH.

You can see journals and pictures of both of these plants on some other sites. Just search "HeartlandHank Beanho SSH". You'll find them.

I would love to see someone try out his Blockhead x S Tooth #3.

HeartlandHank

Here is some of that 9 wk SSH late week 7/early week 8... from pack of Beanho SSH1 x SSH2... this plant would be SSH2 leaning.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Skunkenstein

I've grown out the PCK,Blockhead F-2..currently growing the SS oger cut x Blockhead. It was listed as Monster x Blockhead..very Limited. This plant is really looking good. I've had 100% success on every seed. It might be advisable to grab multiple packs too Pheno hunt..other than that, very solid Rep with Beanho IMO..!!