What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TH Seeds Bubblegum and other breeders

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just looking for some info on THseeds bubble gum and serious bubble gum. Trying to get one for my breed project and I am having a hard time finding info on TH Seeds Bubble. I think they had the real bubble right?

Thanks for the help,
John

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grew both and found better phenos in the serious version

ElRubio

Veteran
IMO Serius or Th´s versions are good choices.
Both, Adam and Simon, make a good job!!! :yes:

HappyHarvest ´09!!!! :rasta:

G

i have one plant in veg now .but i did a post on serious seeds bubblegum so far 100% germ and 3 out of 4 where great .but the one that i did not care for was a stretcher and the bud sites where far apart .i still have 6 seeds left and one to flower .but serious seeds has a good ibl bubblegum.good strong smoke and with a sweet taste.and it can be stinky as any plant i have grown. it smelled like rks to me .plus i like the sativa side more then the indaca side .that's why i went with serious and not th seeds that took his line more indaca side and serious worked his to the sativa side .good luck DAN

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I've heard very few positive reports concerning THSeeds lately. Too bad, I'd like to run SAGE, but until I hear more positive news about TH's strains, I'm steering clear. On the other hand you'll be hard pressed to find any bad reports about Serious Seeds. I'd go with Serious any day!

G

i was looking at sage to that and flo.i guess Flo will be the strain.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shame you guys say that about THseeds BubbleGum,,,i was going to choose that one over Serious seeds..

i have to admit tho,,,,last year THseeds had some awfull germ rates,,,almost every pack was returned ,,,we just said "you shouldnt have been germing them in the uk",,,"report to Adam at THseeds",,,everyone got a replacement pack

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Hello Rick,

THSEEDS bubblegum is awesome. You cannot go wrong there... Same goes for the SAGE.. Potenta!

Peace and love.

WR

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the support WR......il probbly try both now....i realy want a propper bubblegum female....ive been missing it for years,,since the GrayArea stoped selling DoubbleBubbleGum...it was tasty back then!!

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the support WR......il probbly try both now....i realy want a propper bubblegum female....ive been missing it for years,,since the GrayArea stoped selling DoubbleBubbleGum...it was tasty back then!!

Yes I remember the fizzy Double bubble that they had way back then, really rich flavour & nice high to it.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I plant to inbreed further into my THseeds Bubblegums Cannavore, I have 6 growing now from 6 that were not kept in the best conditions. I've grown a few bubblegums & I'm still looking for that pheno me & Rick rave about from ADam.

Failing finding one in the IBL I shall outcross to my one of my Fruity fuel momma's with the candy taste & see how good the lad's are.

meizzwang

nirvana bubbleicious is cheap and has pink gum phenos as long as it's still the same cross.

I grew 2 bubbleicious (feminized) seeds and both smelled sorta like bubblegum, but not like bazooka joe bubble gum like the indiana strain. Regretfully, the smell didn't translate into flavor and the high was moderately potent yet bland in my opinion.

TBH, with the indiana strain from the late 90's, I remember it being a bit paranoid-inducing and having a crazy strong body stone, I didn't really like it either. However, the flavor was out of this world and the smell was unbelievable! I wonder if anyone was able to breed that smell/flavor with say an OG quality high....

Burt

Veteran
Seek out the Bruce banner #3, diesel berry fuel taste
and a non paranoia inducing euphoric buzz.
Just this weekend a buddy drought 3 strains over from a Mass dispensary and the Maine grown Bruce spanked them all-easily and none tasted remotely as good.
In fact, I was disappointed in patriot care’s flushing regimen tbh and I’ve had a well grown Island haze from them in the past.

B

bigganjabud

Currently running 3 of the serious seeds reworked new 2017 version, bubblegum 2.0 if you will,

Anyway seeing as I'm a bit fond of everything I run, here's a link to my diary

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345658

Also most of the people that have passed through there are also testing the new bubblegum

There's been a fee reported actual bubblegum fragrance and tastes popping up