You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP . R. Lee Ermey

Thread Title Search
RIP . R. Lee Ermey Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2018, 02:30 AM #1
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
RIP . R. Lee Ermey

Statement from R. Lee Ermey's long time manager, Bill Rogin:

It is with deep sadness that I regret to inform you all that R. Lee Ermey ("The Gunny") passed away this morning from complications of pneumonia. He will be greatly missed by all of us.

Semper Fi, Gunny. Godspeed.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:45 AM #2
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 03:42 AM #3
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
sad news, remember him from OG.

RIP Gunny
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 04:00 AM #4
topheavy420

topheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nice
That guy made me laugh to no end and helped make full Metal Jacket the movie it is
topheavy420 is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 04:03 AM #5
kin_dawg

kin_dawg has disabled reputation
Salute
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
kin_dawg is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 04:35 AM #6
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to all
Saving silverman was one of the greatest because of him. RIP you crazy bastard!
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 06:10 AM #7
kin_dawg

kin_dawg has disabled reputation
'evil woman'
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
kin_dawg is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 10:29 AM #8
Lrus007

Lrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really niceLrus007 is just really nice
there are many like it but this one is mine
RIP gunny
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof
Lrus007 is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 10:38 AM #9
Rubber Chicken

Rubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud ofRubber Chicken has much to be proud of
This scene blew me away the first time i saw it...

Mainly from Vincent D'Onofrio but from Ermey too.
One of the more memorable scenes in a movie i've ever seen... still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqvCA4c80GQ

RIP Ermey

Last edited by Rubber Chicken; 04-16-2018 at 11:17 AM..
Rubber Chicken is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:19 AM #10
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Oh no....that's bad news. RIP

and NO its not the old Overgrow mod 'Gunny' that has passed, its the actor R.Lee Ermey

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 04-16-2018 at 12:03 PM..
Gypsy Nirvana is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.