Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Fade to Blue

Thread Title Search
Fade to Blue Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2017, 01:55 AM #1
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Fade to Blue

Blues, and blue crosses.

Cocoa Kush F2, parent info:
Males
ck8, vigorous, large hollow stem. BB stretch indica leaning. Cocoa and berry aroma. Large, tight, flower formation.
ck2, Bbs leaning.
Females
ck5 cocoa/berry, bb stretch dominate
ck6 black licorice/leather, bbs/bv domintate, large foxtail blue/purple hue flowers.

my crosses im currently running:
ck5 x ck8
ck5 x ck2
death star x ck8
sour d ibl x ck8
bubba kush x ck8

sour d ibl x v5

whitaker blues crosses:
death star x wb4
sour d ibl x wb4
silver pearl/g13 x wb4

sour d ibl x flo5
death star x flo5

I also germinated a pack of Farmers Fire, which is jd's cross of cherry pie x bb f4.

I am also flowering out dj's flo mother! big thanks to dj for being such a positive force in our community. Also for sharing his work, knowledge, and well, just for being him! He is an amazing soul, and I feel im a little better of a person, for having met him.

Feel free to share any pics or info, fellow blues brothers and sisters. Thanks for sharing in my blue journey.

I leave you with a few pics of things to come.

dj's flo mother

ck5 x ck2, #2

bk x ck8

ds x ck8, #14

ds x ck8,#1
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:56 AM #2
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Vanilluna

sd x v5, #3, (sour pheno)

sp/g13 x wb4, #5 (bb pheno)

Last edited by Miraculous Meds; 11-19-2017 at 02:05 AM.. Reason: added pics

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:10 PM #3
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Nice man ! I really like the looks of all of them, but especially the last couple pics of the bb pheno.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:17 AM #4
Miraculous Meds

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Nice man ! I really like the looks of all of them, but especially the last couple pics of the bb pheno.
Thank you sir. That last cross is dear to me. The mother was my first elite cut shared with me. Silver pear x g13. Ran her for a lot of years before she finally parted ways with me. Ultra potent creamy, mild tangerine flavored, with lavender. Giant trichome heads, with 20 to 25% returns on concentrates. Everything was a 10 on her except ease of growth. Still stands up to every elite cut ive had since. I had just started getting into seeds, and decided to use some males to back my genetics up, and search for new hybrid pheno's. I was able to produce seeds from this cross, which I thought might bring out the best bb hybrid flavor of all my cuts I held at that time. That was one of my first initial goals with the cross. But since losing the mother, I would like to find another sp/g13 leaning mother to carry on the classic cut that will always have a place in my grow room.

That bb leaning pheno is fattening up really well. I noted around day 30 aromas of tropical berry, red wine, and seltzer. The last 2 descriptions were what I found predominantly in dj's bb line. There are 2 main phenotypes from this cross. the bb stays around medium height, and the pearl leaner stretches a good 100%.
#2 on the left, and #5 on the right.

sp/g13 x wb4, #2
pearl leaning. d38 aromas, orange, berry, lavender. stem rub is sweet and sour aroma.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:00 AM #5
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Looking great!

Old 11-22-2017, 02:57 PM #6
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
that´s what dj´s work for. for wonderful homemade blue outcrosses. great work. joy to read.
MAHA KALA is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:16 PM #7
elanius

elanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of lightelanius is a glorious beacon of light
Blueberry genes are so dominant, very nice plants overall! I am excited to see how they end up

Old 11-24-2017, 05:58 PM #8
purple_man

purple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of lightpurple_man is a glorious beacon of light
high fambz!

looks great
please keep us updated, especially on the flo mother, reminds me of some phenos i used to have...

also the deathstar cross looks sexy as fuq x)

blessss
ps.: crinkle on brova tehehehe
purple_man is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 04:57 AM #9
Blind Joe Death

Blind Joe Death has a spectacular aura aboutBlind Joe Death has a spectacular aura aboutBlind Joe Death has a spectacular aura aboutBlind Joe Death has a spectacular aura about
Love the look of the ck5 x ck2 #2...all of those outcrosses sound great can't wait to see those buds swell.
Blind Joe Death is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 07:39 AM #10
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
Vanilluna
View Image
View Image

sd x v5, #3, (sour pheno)
View Image

sp/g13 x wb4, #5 (bb pheno)
View Image
View Image
that Vanilluna is freaky looking! are they slow to veg too?
Chunkypigs is online now Quote