Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > High CBD , LOW THC seeds. Where to purchase wholesale?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
High CBD , LOW THC seeds. Where to purchase wholesale? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2017, 06:36 PM #1
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
High CBD , LOW THC seeds. Where to purchase wholesale?

Can anybody send me in the right direction?

Im located in Spain.

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2017, 04:04 AM #2
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant future
That made me wonder if Alibaba might sell hemp seeds.

Even if they don't sell hemp seeds, they're trying to sell EVERYTHING.

If they sell hemp seeds, there you go.

If they don't sell hemp seeds, maybe they just need a little nudge.

I perceive a PLUS - if you have experience with Cannabis, and maybe a friend or 2 who are willing to wear a tie who can join in the fun, and a LinkedIn account so you can market yourself as a Cannabis Expert who wants to diversify into Hemp - which is probably not too far from the truth ... I don't think it's too far-fetched to get Alibaba to pay you.

They have a hunger to beat Amazon and to diversify world-wide, which includes Spain. Plus, Hemp and Cannabis are "in", despite what the US DEA might say.

If you made hempseed, it would be quality. It wouldn't have some odd chemical like Melamine in it, as some Chinese food products have.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2017, 08:13 AM #3
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
alibaba for seeds.....lol

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2017, 11:09 PM #4
hempernest

hempernest will become famous soon enoughhempernest will become famous soon enough
it depends on what you consider hemp and the testing ways; from the european catalogue kompolti tiborzallasi KC virtus and some others could be good, specially if you eliminate males, but that is technically illegal in spain
hempernest is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2017, 10:35 PM #5
belivitez

belivitez will become famous soon enoughbelivitez will become famous soon enough
but i think you need certificated seeds??
belivitez is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2017, 08:08 PM #6
clearheaded

clearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura about
found this nativacanna . at has variety of hemp seeds. russian rudery cbd, fedora, futura 75 . etc etc.
clearheaded is online now Quote

Old 11-04-2017, 09:00 AM #7
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Our own socioecologist deals in wholesale high CBD low THC "hemp" seeds, but i'm not sure if he does international business
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:09 PM #8
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
CBD Crew Therapy is being grown as hemp in Colorado they are just using a clone right now though so probably don't all have low enough THC to be considered hemp. There was a guy who made a knock off of them seeds out of Oregon don't remember the site name or anything but he had a decent wholesale price but forced an agreement that you would not try to breed with the seeds.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2017, 10:58 AM #9
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
Hi Moppel !

I have been looking into sourcing hemp material for CBD last year, but it does seems that everything approved by the EU for hemp growing is <2%, and monoecious. I suspect the approval process is a real pain, when I see the restrictions they have on breeding hemp here, which pretty much lead to having only one hemp breeder company in France.

Last year in France, there was a shortage of seeds so small farmers would not get any.
I grew half an hectare of the french USO 31 that was the only one available. It has a decent resin content, but of course monoecious. The smells coming out from the plants were actually enjoyable, but the resin is a pain to work with, fresh frozen came no good. Anyway funny trial the hemp will end up in my walls, but would nt recommend to do extraction on that....

I have a colleague in Fr that got approved to grow a clone of AC/DC (18% cbd, <0.3% thc) after he got it properly tested, in my opinion that would be the easiest way to go. He went through obtaining what is a called a European phytosanitary passport, which allows the growing of some weird plants apparently. I don t have more details, but if you need PM me and i ll give him a call.

For the seeds, I would contact https://mmgenetics.eu/ , there are a spanish seedbank breeding cbd plants and doing proper lab tests, and they already have some <0.3% thc popping up but yet to be stable enough. You may know their breeder txuck, I recommend you contact him to see what s up, he may not be able to help you yet but will guide you in the right direction I m sure.

Best of luck, and great to see another awesome grower into CBD

Last edited by titoon29; 11-08-2017 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: monoecious not dio
titoon29 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:02 PM #10
Moppel
Grower for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
Our own socioecologist deals in wholesale high CBD low THC "hemp" seeds, but i'm not sure if he does international business

yea, i know. but he dont sell international.

But i found what i was looking for thru a local contact with "friends" in Oregon.

Moppel is offline Quote