Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2016, 05:56 PM #1
JAWS

JAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to all
GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

ok we will start with a little bit of BANANA KUSH 60/40..

humm.
JAWS is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:03 PM #2
JAWS

JAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to allJAWS is a name known to all
FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE F1...

peace
JAWS is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:57 PM #3
SirSmokalot
My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me

SirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond repute
Jaws? Puma?
That u bro.
Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783
SirSmokalot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:13 PM #4
JAWS

indeed it is...

BOO you thought me dead
JAWS is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:43 AM #5
SirSmokalot
My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me

SirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond repute
Nah I just thought you hated us lol just playin

Good to see you old friend. Hope everything is great and I'll be lurking I'm sure.

Puff puff pass
Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783
SirSmokalot is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2016, 02:32 PM #6
JAWS

is the MAJ still around??.

try to contact you through e-mail but never got any replies.

peace
JAWS is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2016, 04:58 PM #7
JAWS

MISS WICKED

COOKIE PHENO

this piece was ORIGINALLY the COOKIE CARGO fem strain i made a few years back, this is the cookie pheno while her sister MRS. WICKED is the trainwreck pheno.

have recently taken the COOKIE pheno and breed her with the cereal f2 fpog male creating the JEZEBEL OG which is under testing right now.

i also hit the wreck pheno with the same pollen and i'm tester her as we speak, she is known as MRS. PEBBLE...

peace
JAWS is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:38 PM #8
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of

Nice plants, that MISS WICKED is frosty as hell!
ReikoX is online now Quote

Old 10-11-2016, 05:47 PM #9
JAWS

yes sir both of her parent's were/are resin factories so it was no surprise that this one and her sister MRS. WICKED are both frost monster...

not a huge yielding plant but the buds do hold there weight well after a dry and cure so she's respectable in those regards.

thank you
JAWS is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:51 PM #10
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Subbed

the white strawberry diesel is still one of my all time favorites !!!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.