Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2018, 10:26 PM #421
Akss

Akss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of lightAkss is a glorious beacon of light
Bump for the cherry meds
Akss is online now Quote

Old 04-11-2018, 03:05 AM #422
JAWS

JAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to behold
going to be going into flower with the f2's here before to long...

thank you
JAWS is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:29 AM #423
CannaRed

CannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the rough
Hey jaws, I talked you a while ago about the Krazy Kush labeled seeds I was gifted. Where can I score your gear, in packs that I know for sure is your actual gear?
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2018, 08:47 PM #424
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
Hey jaws, I talked you a while ago about the Krazy Kush labeled seeds I was gifted. Where can I score your gear, in packs that I know for sure is your actual gear?

There are many many outlets to acquire his gear but im not sure if its ok to talk about that kinda subject on the boards without someone bombing this thread with absurdities

Bless up n best of luck

Google can be a very useful tool

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:15 PM #425
CannaRed

CannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the roughCannaRed is a jewel in the rough
Sorry guys. No disrespect intended
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:31 PM #426
JAWS

JAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to beholdJAWS is a splendid one to behold
none taken canna..

have begun to flower so things should start getting interesting here before to long...

peace
JAWS is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:39 PM #427
JAWS

cherry med's f2.

lemon med's f1

started flowering Saturday.

peace
JAWS is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:30 AM #428
Cindi99

Cindi99 is on a distinguished road
Nice gear Jaws!

Are you still producing Fruity Pebbles OG seeds? Everywhere I checked online, they were sold out. I did not know if it was temporary or permanent.

I would like to get the cereal pheno. Are S1's available? If not, what would be the best Filial available, to get a cereal pheno? Thank you!
Cindi99 is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 02:24 PM #429
davros

davros is on a distinguished road
love your Fruity Pebbles... running Greenteams Cookie Pebbles now. they are monsters
davros is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 06:17 PM #430
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Can you describe the Cherry Meds smoke? I had a cherry AK back in the day. Good erb.
Lester Beans is offline Quote