Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Mothers - What You Got thread!

Thread Title Search
Mothers - What You Got thread! Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2018, 10:40 AM #361
skotty
autoflowering scientist

skotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the rough
Currently got

Grapefruit diesel.. rooted/ready .. think this is the cut going around the uk at the minute.. very strong terps.. grapefruit .. diesel .. sweet orange. Eucolyptus .. deffo looks like a 7 weeker

Chem-d... rooted/ready done in 8 weeks decent yield .. this and stardawg and chem#4 are all very similar in taste although id say this yields more..
skotty is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:55 PM #362
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Is it an empty mother room or a room waiting to be filled with mothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2018, 09:48 PM #363
bigganjabud

Gonna update tomoz but Ltfol seems this is like Pokémon lads and tbh I'd be happy to announce I nearly catches em all!!

Old 04-13-2018, 09:57 PM #364
Freedom45

Freedom45 is a jewel in the roughFreedom45 is a jewel in the roughFreedom45 is a jewel in the roughFreedom45 is a jewel in the roughFreedom45 is a jewel in the roughFreedom45 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skotty View Post
Currently got

Grapefruit diesel.. rooted/ready .. think this is the cut going around the uk at the minute.. very strong terps.. grapefruit .. diesel .. sweet orange. Eucolyptus .. deffo looks like a 7 weeker

Chem-d... rooted/ready done in 8 weeks decent yield .. this and stardawg and chem#4 are all very similar in taste although id say this yields more..
I’ve ran grapefruit diesel clones a few months ago and it was very nice. 55 - 58 dayer but a real stretchy fucker right up to day 21… Threw me off a bit and had to super crop it loads. It wasn’t dialled in right to be honest but was a good yield and end product. Dialled in it would be a good crop. It shifted real quick and everyone asked for more but I only got 3 trays of cuttings and the re veg of the best one died. Dead Easy to trim too which is always nice. Also the plant right next to the grow room door threw hermis so I think the slightest light leak may stress it out. Never had that before and the doors only got a few pinhole type leaks round the silicon sealing the edges.
Freedom45 is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 04:06 PM #365
bigganjabud

Gelato 45
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie
Super orange glue
Granola funk
Gg4
Sssdhc bx
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry pie

Currently so nurrrrr

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:00 PM #366
skotty
autoflowering scientist

skotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the roughskotty is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom45 View Post
I’ve ran grapefruit diesel clones a few months ago and it was very nice. 55 - 58 dayer but a real stretchy fucker right up to day 21… Threw me off a bit and had to super crop it loads. It wasn’t dialled in right to be honest but was a good yield and end product. Dialled in it would be a good crop. It shifted real quick and everyone asked for more but I only got 3 trays of cuttings and the re veg of the best one died. Dead Easy to trim too which is always nice. Also the plant right next to the grow room door threw hermis so I think the slightest light leak may stress it out. Never had that before and the doors only got a few pinhole type leaks round the silicon sealing the edges.
Yeah man... currently on week 6 12/12 pk boosting .. really strong citrusy diesel terps on this 1 right from clone and she doesent stop...

skotty is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:30 PM #367
UncleBens

UncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura about
Ive got
Chemmy jones
Sour power og

Just about to flip
Headbanger
King mamba
Karmarado og
Hopefully theres a keeper of each in there
UncleBens is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:04 PM #368
UncleBens

UncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura aboutUncleBens has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Gelato 45
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie
Super orange glue
Granola funk
Gg4
Sssdhc bx
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry pie

Currently so nurrrrr
Whats the better strain out of gg4 and super orange glue? Ive never run either but the pics ive seen look great!

Old 04-16-2018, 09:37 PM #369
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBens View Post
Whats the better strain out of gg4 and super orange glue? Ive never run either but the pics ive seen look great!
Haven't flowered either mate yet tbh

Old 04-16-2018, 10:17 PM #370
UncleBens

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Haven't flowered either mate yet tbh
With that many mothers to work through im not suprised haha