Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2018, 05:01 PM #3101
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by willydread View Post
...the few friends who appreciate the purest sativa, are also lovers of mushrooms and lsd,....
I think that this was worth repeating.

My current favorite smoke is Nanan Bouclou. It is up, up, up... very clean and clear cerebral smoke. My friend likes one of my other plants that is up also, but it is "easier to tell that you are high". The comedown on psychedelics fool you. You think you are straight, then wham, something happens to make you realize that you are still high as heck. Good weed may not be as strong as LSD, but it sneaks up on you and fools you, and doesn't have any dirty (IMHO) side effects.

I'm old.

T.B.

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:36 PM #3102
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
I ordered a pack of the Nanan Bouclou. Too many favorable reports on the high. Would be nice to get the PNG pure eh? Still, make some f2's and sort thru them. The pictures I saw of the PNG growing in New Guinea look very sativa, recent grows too.

The most trippy strains seem to come from areas that are quite 'backwards' and often violent. Not sure why? Still a few cannibals out in New Guinea or so I have heard. Lots of tribal fighting. Haiti is no garden spot either.
yesum is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:10 PM #3103
MadMac

MadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of lightMadMac is a glorious beacon of light
MadMac has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post

My current favorite smoke is Nanan Bouclou. It is up, up, up... very clean and clear cerebral smoke. My friend likes one of my other plants that is up also, but it is "easier to tell that you are high". The comedown on psychedelics fool you. You think you are straight, then wham, something happens to make you realize that you are still high as heck. Good weed may not be as strong as LSD, but it sneaks up on you and fools you, and doesn't have any dirty (IMHO) side effects.

I'm old.

T.B.
haha same here....
LSD & Mushrooms still searching in the autumn magic mushrooms...
it's my replacement for LSD... here is no good LSD on market :-(
Nanan Bouclou, Gold Rush, PNG and some others are just starting to flower...
will post some images when it become interesting...

@ThaiBliss
try the Tom Hill Haze if possible... it's magic
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....26079&page=307
M.

Last edited by MadMac; 04-16-2018 at 08:05 PM..
MadMac is online now Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:00 PM #3104
hard rain

hard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nicehard rain is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post

I'm old.

T.B.
The Nanan Bouclou is great. I can't wait to grow her again. Unfortunately my last 3 NB's were all male.
hard rain is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:31 AM #3105
beanz

beanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud of
mullumbimby madness x thai 78 x white fire alien.....sample #2 . it could have gone another week ...when I know I won,t lose weight I,ll try them a week early sometimes , it can produce some racy weed .... I have a fully mature sample that hit hard and lasted .

potent yarndi

Last edited by beanz; 04-17-2018 at 07:08 AM..
beanz is online now Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:30 AM #3106
beanz

beanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud ofbeanz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard rain View Post
The Nanan Bouclou is great. I can't wait to grow her again. Unfortunately my last 3 NB's were all male.
ok everyone stop bringing this strain up . we all know I got a problem as it is
beanz is online now Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 02:54 AM #3107
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nice
Quote:
potent yarndi
hahaha thats aussie aboriginal slang for 'cannabis'

Thanks for sharin ya pictures, Mr Beanz! Lovely work...
rexamus616 is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 03:27 AM #3108
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz View Post
ok everyone stop bringing this strain up . we all know I got a problem as it is
LMAO

I think we got the same issue. You are working it out by doing killer work!

Keep it up,

ThaiBliss

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:49 AM #3109
Pédetoddy

Pédetoddy will become famous soon enoughPédetoddy will become famous soon enoughPédetoddy will become famous soon enough
Ace seeds Golden Tiger
Pédetoddy is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 06:47 AM #3110
cotienxanh

cotienxanh will become famous soon enoughcotienxanh will become famous soon enough
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6815.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	452748
cotienxanh is offline Quote