Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2018, 12:47 AM #4301
Rondon

Rondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really nice
What do you think is the difference between GH & HR V+B that would give such a radical difference in taste?
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 02:43 AM #4302
beta

beta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nicebeta is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
no way i can agree with that !!! GH 3 part gave me the blandest tasting buds i ever smoked !!!
Are you sure it wasn't environmental? I suspect you've improved other aspects of your grow since then...
beta is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 04:57 AM #4303
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondon View Post
What do you think is the difference between GH & HR V+B that would give such a radical difference in taste?
i really have no idea , i'm no scientist . but i've been through many different nutes over the years looking for a line that kept my rez clean , wasn't in a hundred different bottles & produced good buds , when i used the 3 part , i noticed within 2 runs that everything i grew with it was missing the taste & flavors compared to other nute lines i used on the same strains .

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Are you sure it wasn't environmental? I suspect you've improved other aspects of your grow since then...
& yeah beta , pretty sure it wasn't environment because i ran the same strains in the same tent on 3 different nute brands trying to find a nutrient that was clean enough to run through blumats without clogging the 3mm lines at that time .

not trying to sell V&B here , just saying that from all the lines i've tried in the last 6 or 7 years , V&B has been the best so far . i get huge fat buds with plenty of crystals , smell & taste ......
if canna coco nutes didn't require 7 different bottles with 3 of them being rediculous in price .... i'd be running & praising them . because they did just as well as the V&B for me .

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 02:05 PM #4304
j78z

j78z will become famous soon enough
Dans are you still using mbferts hormone vitamin booster ? Some have said that he had to change the formula
j78z is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:00 PM #4305
dansbuds

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by j78z View Post
Dans are you still using mbferts hormone vitamin booster ? Some have said that he had to change the formula

no i switched to microbelifes vitamins & amino acids

https://www.amazon.com/Microbe-Life-...70_&dpSrc=srch

Old 04-16-2018, 06:49 PM #4306
chronosync
unknown clone

chronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
biostimulants would be my guess
chronosync is online now Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 09:50 PM #4307
Rondon

Rondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really niceRondon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronosync View Post
biostimulants would be my guess
Well yeah. V+B has them (in small but obviously noticeable final product amounts) already in the base whereas GH 3 part (And all other GH bases except Floranova) is straight base mineral plant nutrient fertilizer. But thats where things like GH Floralicious Plus and Diamond Nectar and all them other pricey biostimulant additives from GH come in. To supposedly improve the taste, smell, flavor (terpene development ) overall. I wonder to Dansbuds...Did you run any GH addys along with the Flora 3 part????
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 10:22 PM #4308
Mountain Sprout

Mountain Sprout has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Sprout has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Sprout has a spectacular aura aboutMountain Sprout has a spectacular aura about
Fact. The future of a+b is over. Pack it up and get out of the basements at your rental houses. I know everything because I occasionally talk to people in California. I know you don’t give a shit what I say but I will make you read it anyway because I like to read myself talk. K.I.S.S... Stick to autoflowers. Nobody wants your Avid soaked indoor.

Rondon- sucks when somebody spouts off-topic bullshit when you are trying to have a intelligent conversation.
Mountain Sprout is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:38 PM #4309
dansbuds

Quote:
Well yeah. V+B has them (in small but obviously noticeable final product amounts) already in the base whereas GH 3 part (And all other GH bases except Floranova) is straight base mineral plant nutrient fertilizer. But thats where things like GH Floralicious Plus and Diamond Nectar and all them other pricey biostimulant additives from GH come in. To supposedly improve the taste, smell, flavor (terpene development ) overall. I wonder to Dansbuds...Did you run any GH addys along with the Flora 3 part????

nope ..... back then threads like the Lucas formula & i believe it was Heads formula had me believing the 3 part was enough .

Old 04-17-2018, 04:08 AM #4310
Mlewis1987

Mlewis1987 has a spectacular aura aboutMlewis1987 has a spectacular aura aboutMlewis1987 has a spectacular aura aboutMlewis1987 has a spectacular aura aboutMlewis1987 has a spectacular aura about
Dans, just wanted to say that your suggestions to me last week with the cal/mag were spot on. I bumped it to 3ml a gal and my feeds up to .9 ec and things are much better. Sometimes it takes someone telling me the obvious before it gets through my head. I overthink everything in my garden. I will bump feeds to 1.0 ec as you suggested but I was a little hesitant because my tips are just the slightest yellow like a mute burn but I just don’t see how it’s possible with 16” plants at .9 ec. I know way back you and few others mentioned weird defs when under feeding with the v+b
Mlewis1987 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.