Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2018, 08:27 AM #11251
Valley Mike

Valley Mike will become famous soon enoughValley Mike will become famous soon enoughValley Mike will become famous soon enough
Space Cake Remix

Bingo Pajama
Valley Mike is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:43 PM #11252
icon

icon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to all
Bohdi's NL#5 is very vigorous,super easy to grow & they all showed sex in 7-10 days under 12/12 the males were first to show, these plants are at 14 days flower i ended up with 6 males & 5 females.

topped female

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:58 AM #11253
Ncali

Ncali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of light
SSDD & DRAGON'S FRUIT. wk4 12/12

Dope bodhi gear guys. Here is a nice dragons fruit and an SSDD from half packs I popped.

SSDD

Dragons fruit

Got some nice granola funk too, more pics in a few weeks

NC
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_175051.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	453201 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_174656.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	453202 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_175116.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	453203 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_175152.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	453204
> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8135427

ACE Golden Tigers & haze for days!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:06 AM #11254
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of light
Great pics from very nice and interesting girls Ncali ! As usual... :-)
Checking on this thread after having listen to Bodhi's interview on Pot Cast. He sure seems to be a really cool guy, fueled by his passion and seeds addiction. Guess that many of us can relate to that... ;-)
Sticky Sat is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:36 AM #11255
Ncali

Ncali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of lightNcali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Sat View Post
Great pics from very nice and interesting girls Ncali ! As usual... :-)
Checking on this thread after having listen to Bodhi's interview on Pot Cast. He sure seems to be a really cool guy, fueled by his passion and seeds addiction. Guess that many of us can relate to that... ;-)

Yeah I like his interviews, the pot cast was a particularly good one. I always suspected he was a bean collector as well haha, that part put a big grin on my face. I was very intrigued by his upcoming projects in the supernatural selections line. I have seen some of the releases so far, I'd love to see some old Thai and old south east Asian line under SNS, as well as old Oaxacan or vintage Mexican stuff.

The guy has a way with picking males, I really dig his work in general.
> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8135427

ACE Golden Tigers & haze for days!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:40 AM #11256
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
Great info and pics from one of my favorite breeders. It seems Space Cake is the most popular GSC hybrid . I have some More Cowbell beans. Do any of you have experience with More Cowbell?

Old 04-23-2018, 10:22 AM #11257
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of light
You guys are so lucky to be able to get all these great strains whenever you want...
I can only dream of it and make the best of what I've been crossing. I've been lucky to receive my order from Ace but you don't want to take this kind of risks too often...
I hope that one day it will be legal where I live, preferably before I'm dead... ;-)
Sticky Sat is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2018, 02:22 PM #11258
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddle View Post
Great info and pics from one of my favorite breeders. It seems Space Cake is the most popular GSC hybrid . I have some More Cowbell beans. Do any of you have experience with More Cowbell?
I grew More Cowbell alongside Star Cookies(TopDawg Seeds) & GSC S1 (Chimera). More Cowbell is the tastiest of the three as well as the best yielding, followed by the S1s. MC is also the most sedative of the 3 varieties.
I started w 2 females but one got chopped near the beginning of flower due to it throwing an entire top full of male parts. Unfortunately I only harvested 1 of those plants at the end of the season.
I’ve still got a few more seeds of MC to explore but they’ll be set aside for a future grow.

I think there are a few pics in my albums.
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2018, 03:53 PM #11259
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddle View Post
there is a bunch of pics in my signature, I grew them multiple times, I just let the mom go I am growing her one last time.

GREAT bag appeal, super dense frosty nugs, wonderful smell, to me it smells like black pepper with a little bit of sweetness. I think I grew 3 females, 1 one them multiple times, only once or twice did I get them to yield well. I was not in love with her, I got bored with her. Bag appeal though was unmatched!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338819
Gr33nSanta is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2018, 12:31 AM #11260
WaterFarmFan

WaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to all
Space Cake (seeded)

Here are a few shots of my Forum-dom Space Cake. She is heavily seeded and did not yield as well, but this checks most of the boxes. Strong cookie flavor with a hint of sweetness.

WaterFarmFan is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.