Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2018, 01:10 AM #11251
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
frosty!
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 03:20 AM #11252
nksv

nksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nice
Are those Hells Angels OG crosses good? There's the SSDD and Snow Lotus cross. Looks like it could be a bit of a powerhouse strain. Any reports on these?
nksv is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 06:27 AM #11253
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddle View Post
Great info and pics from one of my favorite breeders. It seems Space Cake is the most popular GSC hybrid . I have some More Cowbell beans. Do any of you have experience with More Cowbell?
Pop them. They are amazing plants there. Here is mine.
maimunji is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:29 AM #11254
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncali View Post
Dope bodhi gear guys. Here is a nice dragons fruit and an SSDD from half packs I popped.

SSDD
View Image

View Image

Dragons fruit
View Image

View Image
Got some nice granola funk too, more pics in a few weeks

NC
Nice ssdd looks like mine.

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:49 AM #11255
maimunji

Currently growing 3 goji og. Hope for potent plant. Week 7. Will post finish pics.

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:40 PM #11256
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimunji View Post
Pop them. They are amazing plants there. Here is mine.
View Image
What strain is that since two different ones are being discussed? The very few pictures of Space Cake I have seen looked immaculate that seems to look like a lot of cowbell I have seen? Still looks awesome, but not as much bag appeal.

If it is space cake how was the smell profile?

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:51 PM #11257
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
I reckon its cowbell tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 07:17 PM #11258
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
I reckon its cowbell tbh.
That is actually what I meant to type my bad. Space cake had much more frost sort of spear shaped buds.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 07:21 PM #11259
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Yeah just ordered a pack of space cake and cant wait pop those.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 07:49 PM #11260
REALPOTency

REALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really niceREALPOTency is just really nice
Black Kandahar x Kashmir
pollen chucking

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180426-WA0000.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	453486

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0953.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	453487