Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2018, 10:42 PM #111
Nup

Nup will become famous soon enoughNup will become famous soon enoughNup will become famous soon enough
Just stumbled on this greenhouse, what a grow. Something to aspire to!
Looking forward to the new season.
Nup is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:59 AM #112
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Nip, thank you my friend. I just finalized my genetics list for this springs planting. Most of these I will be running multiple plants.

Lebanese, Panama D/C, Edy, Snow Moon, Purple Malawi/PCK#47 X Purple Nepjam, Hash Fruit, Peyote Purple, Blue Cheese, Chunky Cheese, Bangi Haze x Nepjam, Nepjam x Bangi Haze, Early Bubba Hash, Auto Malawi x Northern lights f4, Auto Malawi x Northern lights f3. There will be a new thread here and also in the Ace seeds forum. I wish you all happy and safe growing.
Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:54 AM #113
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Starting 2018 Grow

Hello all, I'm just in the starting phases of reclaiming my soils. Here is a couple of pictures before I clean and germinate seeds.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup...=orig&alb=all#

I will start a new thread once everything is going for 2018. Thanks for stopping by. Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2018, 04:37 PM #114
repuk

repuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nice
Wow... still drooling after watching all those trees and the final jars!

You're a truly generous person, wish I had someone near that generous (running out of stash).

It seems the link is wrong on your post: Farmerlion's 2018 Greenhouse grow (following it already!)
repuk is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 12:05 AM #115
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Repuk, thanks for your kind words my friend. Growing is a blast to me. Giving cured buds to people that need it only makes it better for me. Getting something will bring short term happiness. Giving brings longer term joy.
Since I don't smoke the alternative is burning it or throwing it away.
Peace brother

Old 04-17-2018, 11:43 AM #116
repuk

repuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nicerepuk is just really nice
Couldn't agree more, for me growing it is half of the fun (the other half smoking it. )

In Spanish culture in fact, cannabis grows are often referred to as "happiness gardens". Prior to growing I assumed due to the effects while consumed, but once I did my first grow I fully understood... it's because the joy they bring to the gardener!

Giving it away also makes me happy, I feel like I am giving away happiness, which makes me happy too.

But growing without even consuming just for the sake of giving it away... you have all my respect my friend.

Definitely, earth would be radically different if there were more people like you.
repuk is offline Quote