Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Terpenes for edibles

Thread Title Search
Terpenes for edibles Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2018, 11:46 PM #81
WaterFarmFan

WaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
some of you guys have high (compared to me) tolerances or there is something else at play...
Agreed. I vape a lot of oil (300-400mg THC) per day, but 100mg of edibles just makes me stupid. I like 50-75mg personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
They must have put the box on a turtles back because UPS says it will take 8 days to deliver?????? WTF, I could walk that far in 8 days. LMAO
Did they send it via Uninterested Procrastinating Sherpas????
WaterFarmFan is online now Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 04-14-2018, 12:05 AM #82
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to all
LMAO.... really, everyone is faster than UPS. I ordered a vape from California at the same time I ordered these terps and the vape will be here Monday via USPS.

I have been spending time at F*Combustion and they are converting me so I am vaping more rosin than ever before and smoking less and less. I guess that's a good thing. LOL None of it gets me high anyway. LOL Just ate a cap (.5g rosin) and a brownie I made from chips yesterday.

I can't wait to get the terps. I bought a variable pipette (10ul-100ul) so I should be able to get the proportions pretty close.

I am anxious to find my "mix". Surely there has to be some combination of terps and CBD and THC and Limonene this and lemonade that that hits my nail right on the head.

Thanks again for all the input. I'm sure I'll have a few questions when everything arrives.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:57 PM #83
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to allRingodoggie is a name known to all
While I'm waiting for the tortoise to arrive, I got to wondering.... how, exactly do they separate the terps from one another? I did some searching and all the results were about extraction of terps, not separation.

Does anyone know how do they actually separate the terps?

Old 04-16-2018, 04:50 AM #84
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to allG.O. Joe is a name known to all
Fractional distillation.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 06:27 AM #85
Ringodoggie

Cool, thanks. I'll read up on it.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:06 PM #86
Ringodoggie

Well, the tortoise should be rounding the corner in Omaha about now. LOL

I saw a seller on Ebay who is selling this same brand and they guarantee 3 day delivery.

Old 04-19-2018, 03:28 PM #87
Ringodoggie

Well, I see a giant brown tortoise coming down my street. LOL

I also bought a micro pipette that measures 10ul to 100ul so I should be able to get the recipe pretty close.

I don't think it matters which blend I try. I'll pick one and break it down to ul portions and mix up a gram of rosin today.

I'll post the recipe when I'm done and see if you think I am converting it right. I have been doing drugs for 50 years and never OD'd. I don't want to OD on terps. LOL

Also, you need to change your nic to.... "Mr. Terpene". LOL

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:37 PM #88
Ringodoggie

Moving this up so I don't have to go hunting for it again....

Sativa

β-Myrcene (59.63%) 1.788 ml
α-Pinene (17.39%) 0.522 ml
DLimonene (9.94%) 0.298 ml
β-Pinene (6.21%) 0.186 ml
Caryophyllene (5.59%) 0.167 ml
Linalool (1.24%) 0.037 ml

Hybrid

β-Caryophyllene (57.14%) 1.714 ml
DLimonene (22.98%) 0.689 ml
β-Myrcene (8.70%) 0.260 ml
Linalool (5.59%) 0.167 ml
β-Pinene (3.73%) 0.111 ml
α-Pinene (1.86%) 0.055 ml

Hybrid

DLimonene (45.05%) 1.351 ml
Caryophyllene (21.62%) 0.648 ml
Linalool (14.41%) 0.432 ml
β-Myrcene (8.11%) 0.243 ml
β-Pinene (7.21%) 0.216 ml
α-Pinene (3.60%) 0.108 ml

Indica

DLimonene (31.41%) 0.942 ml
β-Myrcene (23.72%) 0.711 ml
Linalool (18.59%) 0.557 ml
Caryophyllene (14.74%) 0.442 ml
β-Pinene (7.69%) 0.230 ml
α-Pinene (3.85%) 0.115 ml

So, how much terp (in ul or ml) should I put in a gram of rosin? The above recipes make 3ml which is way too much for 1 gram of rosin (I think).

Old 04-19-2018, 06:20 PM #89
Ringodoggie

The tortoise has landed. LOL

Unfortunately, they didn't ship the Beta Pinene so we'll have to make our blend without it. We do have the other 5 terps. Think that will make much difference?

I am going to get setup and practice with this pipette. Looking forward to knowing how your hat tastes. LOL

Old 04-19-2018, 07:10 PM #90
youareaniceguy

youareaniceguy will become famous soon enoughyouareaniceguy will become famous soon enough
I'm guessing you'll still notice a difference even without the pinene. The two that I've tried so far that have made big differences are beta caryophyllene and limonene.

The limonene I have is pure but I'm getting the beta caryophyllene from clove oil so expect yours to work better. Can't wait to hear your results.
youareaniceguy is offline Quote