Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > High CBD , LOW THC seeds. Where to purchase wholesale?

Thread Title Search
High CBD , LOW THC seeds. Where to purchase wholesale? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 09:18 PM #11
scarecrow33

scarecrow33 has disabled reputation
ciao Moppel, check the Dinamed from dinafem seeds. It's a high CBD and has pratically no thc , so basically it's a non psychoactive cannabis strain

un saluto

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting
the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could
disrupt those communities, we could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings,
and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

John Ehrlichman
scarecrow33 is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 01:10 AM #12
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppel View Post
yea, i know. but he dont sell international.

But i found what i was looking for thru a local contact with "friends" in Oregon.
Well played
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 04:12 PM #13
RobHempen

RobHempen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by titoon29 View Post
Hi Moppel !

I have been looking into sourcing hemp material for CBD last year, but it does seems that everything approved by the EU for hemp growing is <2%, and monoecious. I suspect the approval process is a real pain, when I see the restrictions they have on breeding hemp here, which pretty much lead to having only one hemp breeder company in France.

Last year in France, there was a shortage of seeds so small farmers would not get any.
I grew half an hectare of the french USO 31 that was the only one available. It has a decent resin content, but of course monoecious. The smells coming out from the plants were actually enjoyable, but the resin is a pain to work with, fresh frozen came no good. Anyway funny trial the hemp will end up in my walls, but would nt recommend to do extraction on that....

I have a colleague in Fr that got approved to grow a clone of AC/DC (18% cbd, <0.3% thc) after he got it properly tested, in my opinion that would be the easiest way to go. He went through obtaining what is a called a European phytosanitary passport, which allows the growing of some weird plants apparently. I don t have more details, but if you need PM me and i ll give him a call.

For the seeds, I would contact https://mmgenetics.eu/ , there are a spanish seedbank breeding cbd plants and doing proper lab tests, and they already have some <0.3% thc popping up but yet to be stable enough. You may know their breeder txuck, I recommend you contact him to see what s up, he may not be able to help you yet but will guide you in the right direction I m sure.

Best of luck, and great to see another awesome grower into CBD
Hey mate - my first post on here.

I happened to stumble upon this thread whilst doing some research on EU approved high CBD/low THC strains for hemp and came across this post - looks very interesting!

We are a UK based hemp growing cooperative, trying to revitalise the hemp industry in the UK! We grew Futura for a fibre crop in the UK last year, as well as Finola for seed, on our UK based hemp farm and have extracted some CBD from it. We now want to grow a plant with higher CBD content and better quality as we think this is a very exciting area to develop in the industry.

Would you be able to provide any more information/details about this seed producer? If you need any more information about us and what we do I will be very happy to supply it.

All the best,

Rob
RobHempen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:22 AM #14
thrtechnology17

thrtechnology17 is on a distinguished road
Wholesale CBD Oil

Are you looking for the high-quality CBD Oil? Find a large selection of CBD Oil for Sale at thrtech.com. THR Technologies has improved upon liposomal technology with micro-encapsulation systems provide exact dosing, fast effect, and maximum bioavailability.
thrtechnology17 is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 05:43 PM #15
CannaZen

CannaZen will become famous soon enoughCannaZen will become famous soon enough
NativCanna from the Cannapot webstore offers Pure hemp and Ruderalis CBD strains.
CannaZen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:44 AM #16
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Location: it's like a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over it.
Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
go check out this thread for the right seeds.
Industrial Hemp in Oregon
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....ter&fid=431467
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 06:48 PM #17
RobHempen

RobHempen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
go check out this thread for the right seeds.
Industrial Hemp in Oregon
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....ter&fid=431467
Thanks - I was specifically looking for info about EU seeds that are high in CBD and less than 0.3/0.2% THC.

We have been growing Futura in the UK, which is around 3% CBD - but the option referred to above - 18% CBD for a EU legal seed sounds amazing!
RobHempen is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2018, 04:13 PM #18
diforenzad

diforenzad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobHempen View Post
Thanks - I was specifically looking for info about EU seeds that are high in CBD and less than 0.3/0.2% THC.

We have been growing Futura in the UK, which is around 3% CBD - but the option referred to above - 18% CBD for a EU legal seed sounds amazing!
How did it go? I'm on 41' so can play around with longer harvesting season and different strains (still EU certified :*( ) but will go after selected clones this year as certified seeds don't seem to offer too much stability
diforenzad is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2018, 06:32 AM #19
HolyGrail

HolyGrail is on a distinguished road
any american grown / extracted cbd isolate?
HolyGrail is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2018, 02:00 PM #20
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to beholdOnly Ornamental is a splendid one to behold
If you haven't seen the thread or haven't found the seeds: Hemp Seed Hub and EU plant variety catalogue (also includes official maintainers) might help

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote