Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Calaveras County Has Screwed Over Every Legal Grower

Thread Title Search
Calaveras County Has Screwed Over Every Legal Grower Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 06:06 PM #221
calaveras

calaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the rough
Lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits. Now that the ban is in place the lawyers are quite busy as expected. Any technicality or miswording or meeting is scrutinized to find a way to attack opponents of marijuana farmers. Too bad big weed shut down the opportunity for everyone to vote on the matter. Last year the main topic of conversation /gossip at the store was big weed, This year that conversation has gone underground, along with the farmers
calaveras is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2018, 06:02 AM #222
Securityfirst

Securityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the rough
Don't be jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskrayTroubador View Post
Yeah, that's about right.

If they're some money-grubbing asshole who just wants to fuck over other people out of greed (as if their six figure income just isn't making ends meet), then they're the scum of the earth, and i hope nothing but karma's worst on pieces of shit like that. I find few things as despicable as people who turn cannabis cultivation into something just as greed-fueled, corrupt, ruthless, inhuman, morally bankrupt, and downright fucking disgusting as every other business out there that people started growing pot to avoid.

Of course, if the plants to be pollinated belong to some greedy fat cat with hundreds of plants paying people to do the gardening and he doesn't do a damn thing himself, doesn't care about cannabis, and is only in it to be some mogul then fuck that guy -- let the pollen do nature's work
Somebody here is unsucessful...needs a tampon change and is Jealous/Envious. Hey bozo whether you like it or not success does happen to growers who work hard and take chances.
Securityfirst is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2018, 02:37 AM #223
JVonChron

JVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the roughJVonChron is a jewel in the rough
"whether you like it or not success does happen to growers who work hard and take chances"...hmmm I guess that depends on your definition of success. those of us hard working farmers in calaveras county, that spent years of time and loads of money to get permitted to do things by the book and then got put out of business by a vote from 5 people must be jealous/envious that while we took the chance to do things right we got shafted.
JVonChron is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2018, 06:07 PM #224
calaveras

calaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the roughcalaveras is a jewel in the rough
I was in the local garden supply store the other day and spotted a poster advertising a 4-20 celebration party/ concert. It sounds like a rally the troops fundraiser for banned farmers with a reggae band and weed related stuff. I cracked up when I saw the name of the event-
" Ain't that a bitch", perfect sentimentality for banned growers.
Something big went down the other day that has not made the news yet. A big cop convoy with S.W.A.T looking armored truck heading up R.R. flat road.
Lots of grow house busts in the last year are mostly linked to the big ring of chinese operations in the sacramento central valley region.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:12 AM #225
cryptop

cryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Securityfirst View Post
Somebody here is unsucessful...needs a tampon change and is Jealous/Envious. Hey bozo whether you like it or not success does happen to growers who work hard and take chances.
Taking chances implies there is a risk. Risk means there is a probability you will fail. There is no need to have spite towards those who have achieved success, but there is also no need to pretend like luck does not factor into cannabis industry success, and those who are not successful are just lazy or not willing to take risks.
cryptop is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:38 AM #226
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by calaveras View Post
I was in the local garden supply store the other day and spotted a poster advertising a 4-20 celebration party/ concert. It sounds like a rally the troops fundraiser for banned farmers with a reggae band and weed related stuff. I cracked up when I saw the name of the event-
" Ain't that a bitch", perfect sentimentality for banned growers.
Something big went down the other day that has not made the news yet. A big cop convoy with S.W.A.T looking armored truck heading up R.R. flat road.
Lots of grow house busts in the last year are mostly linked to the big ring of chinese operations in the sacramento central valley region.
yup.
The United States does not place any restrictions on non-US citizens buying and owning real estate in the United States even if you never visited the United States. You won't need a green card to buy a house in the USA, but you will need an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). Depending on your nationality, you may also need a valid foreign passport, visa and two or more current photo identifications, such as a driver's license.

According to VISIT-USA Act, foreign nationals can buy property in USA worth of minimum Half a Million Dollar ($500,000) and get 3 years visa to stay in the United States. This visa does not provide work permit and one must stay in this residence at least for six months (not necessarily consecutive) in a year.

HOW MANY PRINTING PRESSES DOES THE CHINESE YAUN HAVE IN CHINA? MORE THAN 7 LIKE THE USA?

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 06:49 PM #227
calaveras

Subject= Growers becoming part of the community .With all the changing laws regarding cannabis cultivation in Cali. one thing stands out in my mind, that is how farmers moving into newly opened up counties, such as Calaveras county, while trying to put put a good image of community outreach with $ donations to schools and others, do not seem to be interested in community meetings unless cannabis is on the agenda. At a local potluck [ not that kind of pot] to discuss the community, not one grower attended as marijuana was not on the agenda.
This just enforces the image that big weed only cares about the bottom line, not community. Growers that moved into the county 2 years ago did not integrate into the area very well and now the grow ban is in place.
There is nothing wrong with like minded folks getting together for some smoke, reggae and rally the troops but you people may want to join in on the non-cannabis related community
events also. Just one locals perspective for what it's worth [2 cents]
P.S. The grow ban is in place but the fight goes on. Growers still have hope for the future of commercial cannabis in Calaveras county

Old 04-16-2018, 07:10 PM #228
Securityfirst

Securityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the roughSecurityfirst is a jewel in the rough
Well spoken grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptop View Post
Taking chances implies there is a risk. Risk means there is a probability you will fail. There is no need to have spite towards those who have achieved success, but there is also no need to pretend like luck does not factor into cannabis industry success, and those who are not successful are just lazy or not willing to take risks.
Word up mofo!😃
Securityfirst is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 10:50 PM #229
Growcephus

Growcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptop View Post
cannabis industry success....
Which, in the industry, is pretty much code for "fuck everyone but me"....just like in every other industry.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:18 PM #230
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
South of Caleveras county.....renewed my script yesterday..........exempt .....but not like previous yr's where they stated 99plants/11lb's........omitted now with so-called legal status.....so I ask if this is protection for Doc when shit hits the fan......and they tried to say it was for my protection as well.....which I say bs to........of course in small print is one must adhere to specific county reg's/etc.......which comes back to six indoors only..........legalization ......not for me.......
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote