Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Crap, random property owner visit coming

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Crap, random property owner visit coming Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2018, 02:36 PM #31
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Whew glad that was easy!

Back to growing!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2018, 03:45 PM #32
mowood3479

mowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to behold
Oh man that’d drive me nuts; shop or shed... big difference.. but u can’t act mad or itd seem strange..

I hate breaking down for anything... that’s why I stopped growing in rentals...( too much stress for me personally). N I can’t stand breaking down because the oil company wants to do yearly maintenance on the furnace (aka change the oil n air filter n maybe the jets)... something I can do in 10 minutes but instead I gotta the break down n set back up which takes a full 40 hours...

The last rental I had was my buddies house... he said the house insurance company needed to do an inspection.. I said not if you want me to keep paying double rent.. cause I’m not breaking it all down in full flower (he decided to forgo insurance on the place) but that only worked cause he knew what I was up to...

Anyhow. Glad it worked out ok for you.

Last edited by mowood3479; 04-10-2018 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: ..
mowood3479 is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2018, 10:33 PM #33
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the rough
good it worked out but...
" including a couple where they told me they suspected me and they found nothing."
would make me worry?

except for a mining setup pretty much anything besides a salt water tank wouldnt explain that amount (and timing) of energy use

Old 04-11-2018, 04:21 AM #34
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowood3479 View Post
Oh man that’d drive me nuts; shop or shed... big difference.. but u can’t act mad or itd seem strange..

I hate breaking down for anything... that’s why I stopped growing in rentals...( too much stress for me personally). N I can’t stand breaking down because the oil company wants to do yearly maintenance on the furnace (aka change the oil n air filter n maybe the jets)... something I can do in 10 minutes but instead I gotta the break down n set back up which takes a full 40 hours...

The last rental I had was my buddies house... he said the house insurance company needed to do an inspection.. I said not if you want me to keep paying double rent.. cause I’m not breaking it all down in full flower (he decided to forgo insurance on the place) but that only worked cause he knew what I was up to...

Anyhow. Glad it worked out ok for you.
Is cleaning an oil furnace yearly necessary? I have a family member who hasn't done it in years and I'm concerned. The furnace is from the early 90's.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2018, 11:06 AM #35
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
You live in norcal for Petes sake.that's a slap on the wrist.glad everything worked out though
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2018, 11:08 AM #36
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Is cleaning an oil furnace yearly necessary? I have a family member who hasn't done it in years and I'm concerned. The furnace is from the early 90's.
Your damn right that's necessary.you aren't gonna put out an oil fire
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2018, 01:53 PM #37
mowood3479

mowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to beholdmowood3479 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Not really, the only things that get serviced are the air filter, the oil filter, and the jets (the little nozzles the oil squeezes thru as it’s being squirted into the combustion chamber). An oil company would say every year.. I’d say at least every 3-4years it should be done.
More of a chance that the furnace fails than it starts a fire...
Eventually Either one of the filters or the jets gunk up and impede flow of fuel or air.. n then the furnace stops working.

Last edited by mowood3479; 04-11-2018 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: .

Old 04-11-2018, 01:58 PM #38
mowood3479

There are good video tutorials on YouTube if you want to learn how to do the service work yourself.
Being a grower I’ve had to learn hvac n basic electrical work just cause I work in crappy old houses and there is always something failing