What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bushdoctor Insecticide

Anybody ever use bushdoctor force of nature insecticide? It comes in a spray bottle and says to water plant thoroughly then hold spray bottle 12” from plants and spray til wet but not dripping or running off. My problem are springtails...which are in the media and on top of it. This stuff says it kills springtails along with a ton of other shit. How should I apply? I know a lot of people will say springtails are harmless but I have a serious infestation and I need to cure it before I transplant. This is my first real battle with a bug. Had a small mite problem from a dirty clone and the typical fungus gnats that I’ve always been able to take care of quickly but these little springtail fuckers are getting the best of me. Any help? :tiphat: