What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRS600 from CPS?

superglue

cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket

Pangea

Veteran
TRS600 - 2/3HP Compressor

TR21 - 1HP Compressor

Same recovery specs and power consumption. Same replacement / rebuilt parts.

Can you elaborate on the speed differences you've noticed Upon_ya? Anything else change in your setup to get those doors unhinged? Post pump cooling upgrades or something? Also there is a sticky thread about recovery pumps where most discussion has happened in the past 2 or so years regarding pumps.

Roji

I think the main benefit is it has a heat exchanger built in as opposed to the trs21

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TRS600 is 1,000 watts, also from the manual: "When recovering large amounts of R410A, or if Recovering under very high ambient temperatures, we suggest using the CPS MT69 (Molecular Transformator) which will increase the recovery speed."

https://www.cpsproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/TRS600-Series_Product-Manual.pdf

TRS21 is 1,000 watts, same note in the manual: "When recovering large amounts of R410A, or if Recovering under very high ambient temperatures, we suggest using the CPS MT69 (Molecular transformator) which will increase the recovery speed."

https://www.cpsproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/TRS21-Series_Product-Manual.pdf

TR21 is 1,000 watts, same note in the manual: "When recovering large amounts of R410A, or if recovering under very high ambient temperatures, we
suggest using the CPS MT69 (Molecular Transformator) which will increase the recovery speed."

https://www.cpsproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/TR21-Series_Product-Manual.pdf

Does the TRS600 have an internal heat exchanger or not?

Last edited:

littlepookie

mine lasted 4 months then blew up, was my first pump.

trs21 is better and easier to rebuild? more worth it? Idk just get two trs21 together for fast recovery

TNEx

I bought one when they first came out about 2 years ago.
I thought is bwould be CPS's improved design of the TR21 . It was advertised as "ignition proof".
It lasted a total of 2 runs. I took it back to the retailer and they were super cool about exchanging it.(S/O Purge Labs)
The new one has ran pretty damn good ever since I acquired it about 2 years ago.
Not the fastest horse in the race but its also not $10K either ....

Latest posts

Latest posts