What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SPANNABIS 2018

B

bigganjabud

I can't find a thread on it

So I've started one

Anyone know best places to stay?

Best places to get herb?

I'm coming for the first time with another member

So who's up for it???

Isn't an icmag.com smoke up compulsory in these things?

Any of the uk crew going?

Anyone I talk to going?

Anyone who I haven't met yet going?

Anyone got any suggestions?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
best places to stay... get the metro map, genplano pdf and look at the line to Cornella

the best air bnb places go fast

flats with no lift 6th floor are not fun, plenty of them available

you are off main tourist season, so it is not full, stay in the center, carmel, guinardo, parts of graica are all on mad hills, l'hospitalet and besos are dodgy, everything happens in the center, so get a place there

clubs, depends on what you want to smoke, insane priced cali imports inferior to IC entries, yes sir, 125/3.5g... Outdoor in a locals club, 4/1g. Some wont take tourists, some have been forced to close their membership.

The Masters Cup is probably running again, look it up on IG, held at WeFlowers, LaKalada, 059 and HQ Clubs, if you are a judge, you can get in somewhere ;)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
The fair is in Cornella, an industrial area, some show workers stay in the Ibis there, clouds of weed smoke billowing out ... But there is nothing going on in that area and you are a couple of miles away from the nearest interesting club.

Before the show I will post up a quick guide to the city, what to avoid... The Taxis for example, are all GRASSES... All Taxistas work for the Police, if they suspect you are holding, dealing or have anything at all to hide, will arrange for you to be pulled over and busted.

Likewise, if you appear to be stoned, foreign, or just stupid or soft, the Taxis will fuck you over. A friend here for the MOTOGP just got stung e55 for a Taxi ride all around the area, to get 800m to a motorhome hire Co...

Smoking and possession, in public is an offence, but under 100g is personal, on the spot fine, sometimes just confiscation.

Latest posts

Latest posts