What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Samsquamches in the Swamp: 2016 Guerilla Grow

Pipi Pipongo

Good'day from the great white north,

This grow is a first of mine and being a curious soul; I want to determine whether domesticated samsquamches grow larger than their "wild" counterparts. Take your guess as we go through the season!

All these plants are feminized White Widow from Crop King here in Canada. These were planted beginning of June. The domestic SS (Samsquamch) is grow in Coco fibre mix and liquid nutrients. She sits inside a rickshaw screen in the backyard. Although she doesn't enjoy as much sun compared to the south facing swamp SS's, she gets pampered. Take a look:

As for the Swamp:

The swamp-squamches have been working out really well. Swamps I found are perfect for hands-free gardening because:

1) Close to naturally acidic water: You can easily make the plants "self water" using fabric pots. I'll show you more pics when I get a chance.

2) Lots of sun: Search for a swamp on google and pick the south facing side. Tons of open area minimizing shade.

3) Secure: Who goes in swamps? Seriously? They're full of samsquamches (real ones) and smell like farts.

I used home made organic soil from the following:
1) tri mix from my local greenhouse
2)cow manure from our friend's farm
3) lime
4)bloodmeal
5) bone meal
6) vegetable compost
7) Stonedust
8) and Pearlite!

I then put this in a 60L fabric pot that I made out of landscape fabric using a sewing machine to do up the seams. I think they're doing good so far. What do you think?

Thanks for reading! Tune in as the season goes by and goodluck this season to everyone.

Mr. Pipongo

Swamp Thang

Veteran
The only thing that gets me out of the swamp is a thread about swamp growing.

Reporting for duty Cap'n. All hands on deck.

Shiver me timbers. The crow's nest has sighted a swamp grow five leagues to the starboard.

Land ahoy ! Come about and man the lifeboats.

In landlubbers terms, all the above simply means that even King Neptune would apply his official sea-lion of approval to this fine swamp grow by our fellow mariner, Pipi of the Pipongo fame, whose jurisdiction covers the ENTIRE Great White North, from the wind-swept mountains to the churning seas.

Latest posts

Latest posts