Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > favorite female seeds

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
favorite female seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2010, 04:09 AM #1
bat1327

bat1327 will become famous soon enough
favorite female seeds

what is everyone's favorite feminised seeds
bat1327 is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2010, 05:03 AM #2
durka_durka420

durka_durka420 will become famous soon enoughdurka_durka420 will become famous soon enough
female seed co purple maroc so far im trying their bubblegummer next...
durka_durka420 is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2010, 05:13 AM #3
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the rough
Dinafem is nice. Moby Dick

Old 12-02-2010, 11:08 AM #4
Herbal extasy
Powered by indica

Herbal extasy will become famous soon enoughHerbal extasy will become famous soon enoughHerbal extasy will become famous soon enough
Female seeds WWxBB, one pheno is yieldy bomb. God fu** I miss that plant, my friend still has it in flower and plans to reveg it after harvest, but it is not helping me atm. It really ripped me. Sure, there was not much nuances in high, but it was blast that put me down to coma.
Herbal extasy is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2010, 01:59 AM #5
komrade komura
It began with a mistake

komrade komura is just really nicekomrade komura is just really nicekomrade komura is just really nicekomrade komura is just really nicekomrade komura is just really nicekomrade komura is just really nicekomrade komura is just really nicekomrade komura is just really nice
Serious Seed - White Russian or AK47...flip a coin by my reckoning.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:09 AM #6
angel4us

angel4us is a jewel in the roughangel4us is a jewel in the roughangel4us is a jewel in the roughangel4us is a jewel in the roughangel4us is a jewel in the roughangel4us is a jewel in the rough
power kush

limited strain knowledge here but the power kush freebies by dina fem kicked all my other gears ass and i got alot of gear...
angel4us is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2010, 02:50 AM #7
bat1327

bat1327 will become famous soon enough
Ran nirvana's wonder woman last run (was great). This run TH seeds sage and Nirvana's ice. About 35 days to go
bat1327 is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2010, 06:42 AM #8
simos

simos will become famous soon enoughsimos will become famous soon enoughsimos will become famous soon enough
None of them. Fem seeds are whack. A backwards step in breeding, devoid of any real work. Why do you think real breeders like DJ, Steve, Shanti, Neville, Chimera, and Karma absolutely refuse to produce them?

The big Dutch seedbanks hyped fems as the next great thing, but they're really just the path of least resistance. It's a lot easier to reverse a momma than actually work with studs to line breed consistent stock. IMO, reversed pollen chucks don't constitute breeding.

Now that the the mainstream has accepted the idea of fems at face value, they demand them, and the seedbanks have to supply them to stay competitive, even though they know the many disadvantages.

I think they're just for people too lazy to make a selection from a standard pack. Their instability means they absolutely aren't worthy of further breeding projects, and pose a threat to the maintenance of special genetics. In other words, fems are the road to mediocrity.

The worst thing of all about fem seed is that seedbanks somehow think it's justifiable to sell them for more money. WTF?!? How do they justify the price discrepancy when everything about fems makes seed production easier and more efficient?!? The answer: hype and a consumer base lacking a solid understanding of what they're actually buying.

Stick with naturally produced seed lines. If you do run fems, use them as a one and done fix, and for god's sake, please don't pollute the gene pool by crossing them with anything else.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 AM #9
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
CBG Purple Payote s1

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2010, 11:21 AM #10
Herbal extasy