What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpp Extractors Saying Hello!

medman225

i just wanna say these guys are legit austin is a stand up guy and really guys.... he is leading the pack in extractions equipment....
not to mention his prices are fair especially compared to any other system worth buying, and even then the terp design is still superior.
they also do custom work
and if that werent enough, there customer service is AMAZING.
Austin, the owner, spent 65 mins on the phone with me yesterday about a POTENTIAL sale.... these guys are dedicated... they are the real deal.
one of the first things he said to me was, we owe everything to graywolf and his work/designs.... and in the cannabis industry, where many people steal others work and claim it as their own, its refreshing and telling of the man who runs this company that he is humble and immediately pays homage to graywolfs amazing, generous, game changing work in the concentrate field.
i am heading out there next week to their facility for some hands on training and i must say, if u need a closed loop extractor... look nowhere else... cuz for the most part ur just gonna end up wanting to upgrade to a terpenator and wishing u had gotten one in the first place.

jpdnkstr

I must also say, I was given great time on the phone, first with a woman who really knows her stuff!, and then, a gentleman who was just as knowledgeable, and patient with my questions, even after I told him I had already ordered all of my parts to build a Mk. III! If I had found them prior to ordering, I would've saved myself countless hours sourcing parts. Thanks again Terp Extractors, and I will be calling you soon about some SS hoses and a line drier!

Terpp

sorry to see that your instagram account got wiped, had some great pics

It sucks. Ah well. Time to make new memories I suppose.

Curious about the development of those 300 PSI sight glasses, yo.

They are in and tested. I just tested a batch at 500 PSI today. All I need to do is take some pictures and get them posted on the website. I will be posting a notice here once that is up and going. :)

pharmco

It sucks. Ah well. Time to make new memories I suppose.

They are in and tested. I just tested a batch at 500 PSI today. All I need to do is take some pictures and get them posted on the website. I will be posting a notice here once that is up and going. :)
I saw that, haha, you bastards beat me too it today on your instagram. Looking good.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just wanna say these guys are legit austin is a stand up guy and really guys.... he is leading the pack in extractions equipment....
not to mention his prices are fair especially compared to any other system worth buying, and even then the terp design is still superior.
they also do custom work
and if that werent enough, there customer service is AMAZING.
Austin, the owner, spent 65 mins on the phone with me yesterday about a POTENTIAL sale.... these guys are dedicated... they are the real deal.
one of the first things he said to me was, we owe everything to graywolf and his work/designs.... and in the cannabis industry, where many people steal others work and claim it as their own, its refreshing and telling of the man who runs this company that he is humble and immediately pays homage to graywolfs amazing, generous, game changing work in the concentrate field.
i am heading out there next week to their facility for some hands on training and i must say, if u need a closed loop extractor... look nowhere else... cuz for the most part ur just gonna end up wanting to upgrade to a terpenator and wishing u had gotten one in the first place.

For what its worth, Austin is a SPR student, who asked if he could run with the Terpenator design, before doing so.

Pleased to hear that he is doing so in a professional manner!

PS: It should also be noted that while the Terpenator design is mine, the recycling concept was Foaf's original brain fart, and Ricks Bong helped me with a pump that worked, after my original bit the dust. All that happened on this ICM Forum, without which we would have never met.

jump /injack

Veteran
It has been fun to watch the evolution of Grey Wolf's "Terpenator, its morphed from a gram size processor to something that can process pounds. With the continued push for legalization of cannabis and its derivatives for medical applications, the Terpenator and its off spring will in use for years. The push for legalization and decriminalization has to continue, cannabis has to be taken out of the "Class #1 designation" that it is now in and reclassified to something more benign like aspirin. There should be more applications for a machine like this such as for perfumes or grains, what else could it do? In the mean time hooray for Grey Wolf and all his helping wolflings, its been fun watching.

hobb3s93

just wanna say thanx to austin and everybody else at Terpp extractors.
they had great customer service and i received my order on the date they promised.
although i havent run/assembled it yet, i think i made the right choice going with terpp.:dance013::tiphat:

THIS THING KICKS ASS!!!

THIS THING KICKS ASS!!!

So I recently bought an MKIII fully assembled and ready to go... and also the AI 1.9 vac oven.
I DON'T run the extractor inside of course :)

Results have been outstanding...

It is very easy to use, and this is coming from someone who had never done an extraction before much less with a closed loop system. After several runs now I am extremely confident using the machine and the results have been very consistent.

Congratulations on a Great Product!! I highly recommend!!!
:woohoo:

M

mr.shiva

Thanks Austin,

We ordered larger tubes & pots for our mk3's, awesome upgrade & great price vs going with a 12in pot & lid adapter, practically a 3rd of the price I was spec'd at glacier.

JColtrane

For what its worth, Austin is a SPR student, who asked if he could run with the design, before doing so.

Pleased to hear that he is doing so in a professional manner!

PS: It should also be noted that while the Terpenator design is mine, the recycling concept was Foaf's original brain fart, and Ricks Bong helped me with a pump that worked, after my original bit the dust. All that happened on this ICM Forum, without which we would have never met.

Lots of wonderful connections have been made here, and I am forever grateful :tiphat:

707franchise

Thanks Terpp exstractors customer service.

Thanks Terpp exstractors customer service.

I just wanted to say that they have been duper helpful in working out some issues I had with my order. They have been great. They grew a bit fast and it took them a minute to get there system down but all in all I'm pleased with there product and customer assistance.

I am actually wanting to get a new machine from them so if anyone needs an mk111 w upgraded column ect stainless hoses quick connects let me know. Thanks again super stocked with the terpp

707franchise

Austin or GW, in conversation with a rep at Terpp a while back he explained how they go about filling there system with a ecogeen tank. He told me to connect my yellow vacuum/labeled charging hose to the eco tank and then to the vacuum valve #1. Will that work? instead of the #4inlet? when I first got the system I thought I had to pull mystery oil out of there gas and tried to fill by mistake thru the recovery valve but never actually tried I caught myself before the fittings were changed.
I just fill it like I would be using a can taper but instead use the eco tank. its annoying cause I don't have and extra quick connect to flare to make it simple. I keep forgetting to order the fittings:( But it works Also where can we order extra copper flare washers?
Thanks,

BrainChild

I know terpp is really busy, but was really wanting to nail down my order, ready to pull the trigger just have a few things to work out. Anybody hear from em lately?

Should I be sourcing the recovery pump elsewhere or is that something terpp has too?

thanks

gholladay

I know terpp is really busy, but was really wanting to nail down my order, ready to pull the trigger just have a few things to work out. Anybody hear from em lately?

Should I be sourcing the recovery pump elsewhere or is that something terpp has too?

thanks
I talked to Austin on the phone today. Both Grant and Aubrey are out of the office this week on vacation, so they're a little back logged. You can order most of their stuff from their website, but if you have to call, just be persistent and try a few times.

To my knowledge, they do not sell the recovery pumps.

If you're looking to get an RG6000, you can buy it from century tool.

http://www.centurytool.net/RG6000_PROMAX_Ultra_Refrigerant_Recovery_Unit_p/rg6000.htm

G

707franchise

Terpps busy

Terpps busy

Ya called a few times and no response, but i didn't leave a message either! But I have been emailing for the last week and those did not receive a response yet but I guess they are moving locations as well as moving. That is what I heard anyhow.

So is there any difference in design between a terpp mk111 and a Specialized solutions mk111?

Just checking because of upgrade potential, i know specialized upgrade it to a larger collection vessel and 5 lbs columns. I would imagine they would be very similar.

707franchise

Really....

Really....

Thanks Austin,

We ordered larger tubes & pots for our mk3's, awesome upgrade & great price vs going with a 12in pot & lid adapter, practically a 3rd of the price I was spec'd at glacier.

Your all good if you talk to Austin he knows whats up. If your new to the mk111 and closed loops ect. I'd always call and talk to him verse the sales and tech reps. All of them will be very helpful but you might not get the the correct answer all the time or they will have him call ya back. Which is what I hope will happen.

Im glad I saw this because i was about to order from glacier the same parts or similar. I was told at first I couldn't upgrade my mk111 but then I read about the upgrade from Specialized and emailed them, waiting of a response.

They had great service from the start and I think the industry really doesn't have trained people with butane extraction chomping at the bit for sales jobs and tech support!

So im gonna call them tomorrow and place my order too I hope, if they answer, email not fast enough!!
Did you get the alb columns? Did they say they have the dual out let reducer for column changes? And the parts for top rinse?

Latest posts

Latest posts