What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey bobble :) Figured id stop by real quick..Inspirational work man, everything is looking clean and i think this could be the one that sets things off for ya. Congrats on the new location and good luck in all your future endeavors!

Regards,
Turbolaser

it had better be the one... Lol... I don't know how much longer I can wait to get there... Don't be a stranger.

room is looking good!

thanks for posting Philthy. Good to see they let you out of your padded room from time to time....

Maina

Veteran
I realy like what you say about work.I feel the same way you do ,im no spring chicken my self.My real job is over 3800 hours a year and on my days of I do this.And im starting a 3 bizzness now.Hard work always pays of $$$$$$$$ lazy people suck!
and this weed thing is not easy money!!!!Nothing like having a plan and geting it dun:tiphat:

B

B. Self Reliant

You are very determined! I feel like this grow is the culmination of many lessons you've learned in the past year and it will pay off!

D

DHF

He's just stubborn!
Let`s just say he has a mind of his own and is adapting to the next level from the lessons he learned with each and every run....and yeah....

He`s kinda muley.....but ain`t we all....Dedicated and medicated.......Makes all the difference tween the men and the boys.....

Happy New Yr Bro.....Bring it on home....

Peace....Freds....:ying:....

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I LOVE Bobble ..lol..I just recognize some of his characteristics in myself reading his post's, but he IS a lot smarter than I am.

bobblehead

Veteran
I realy like what you say about work.I feel the same way you do ,im no spring chicken my self.My real job is over 3800 hours a year and on my days of I do this.And im starting a 3 bizzness now.Hard work always pays of $$$$$$$$ lazy people suck!
and this weed thing is not easy money!!!!Nothing like having a plan and geting it dun:tiphat:

Thanks Maina. I've been watching you as well... I'm really digging the new grow. We are the controllers of our destiny.

You are very determined! I feel like this grow is the culmination of many lessons you've learned in the past year and it will pay off!

This is the culmination of everything I've learned in my whole life. EVERYTHING... Every job I've ever worked, every time I've helped anyone build something, business school, science classes... The risks I've taken and even the places I've lived have all come into play.

I didn't just step off the bus and decide I wanted to become a serious grower... It takes a special person to do what I'm doing. Anyone who has done what I'm doing knows what I'm talking about.

Anyway, thanks. :skiiing::good:

He's just stubborn!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... The adjective for me, sir, is adamant. You're the stubborn one... Insisting my beans were hermies... lol... couldn't see the nanners on the tang... Good old bobble doesn't know what he's talking about...

Kids, line your rooms with black plastic. At this stage in the game, light leaks are unacceptable... You've already got never-before-seen pests to worry about, no need to add light leaks to the mix.
picture.php

Let`s just say he has a mind of his own and is adapting to the next level from the lessons he learned with each and every run....and yeah....

He`s kinda muley.....but ain`t we all....Dedicated and medicated.......Makes all the difference tween the men and the boys.....

Happy New Yr Bro.....Bring it on home....

Peace....Freds....:ying:....

Sometimes more medicated than dedicated, but mostly more dedicated than medicated. Not always in that order. Sometimes it's a good 50/50 mix.
picture.php

Hey I LOVE Bobble ..lol..I just recognize some of his characteristics in myself reading his post's, but he IS a lot smarter than I am.

I aint be as smart ether Meg's.

Thanks, you guys are too kind... :tiphat: I definitely don't know it all yet though...

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
Ok so my clone area, above the veg area, is complete. I lost a bunch of clones due to cutting them wrong and bad environment... but all that matters is that I get 1 of each mom and I can start over. :joint: Clones are beautiful.
picture.php

I will never buy another flood table. I bought this one used, and it was the worst decision I could have made. The asshole sold me a flood table full of cracks. I spent a good portion of my day filling the cracks with epoxy, and aquarium silicon, and I didn't really do a good enough job. There's still drips. It really pisses me off. I'll be making them out of wood and pond liner in the future. Anyway... The plants are recovering nicely... and now that they'll have a dialed environment with regular feeds, I should see an explosion in the next week.
picture.php

There are 2 manifolds to my feed system. Each level has a shut-off valve on each end. I found it to be important to turn all the levers so that they faced me. This creates something like Heath's flooded tubes, where the water level remains constant in the feed tube. This is important b/c water will come out the drip stakes faster when the pump kicks on, and stop sooner flooding the bottom less when the pump kick off. I also found that the adjustments made, from top to bottom, need to be very minor, and requires a light touch... Like Freds mentioned, I'm a bit of a brut sometimes, and making too large of adjustments really slowed me down last time I tried dialing the water in. This time I really didn't have too much trouble. I just needed a mostly clear head. I also found that adjusting how deep the drip stake was sunk into the coco, fixed my flow problem. No need for mini inline shut-off valves. They're still there though for easier adjustments. ( already put them in, why remove them? lol)
picture.php

I put my feed lines to the back. 2 to each bag. Next time, I want to drill holes through the shelves to run the tubing through. No zip-ties.
picture.php

This time I went with basic moguls, attached to 12g wire, w/ heat shrink over the connections... I screwed hooks into the moguls to hang them on the turnbuckles. I don't secure the lamps at the bottom, b/c it's unnecessary... I can hang all my lamps up on the ceiling and away from me while I, oh say... cut down a 6-10lb harvest. I could sit my ass in the center of that room and have a trimming party with my bonsai hero...
picture.php

In the future, this is what I want all my plants to look like when they go into flower. Most of them look like this. They're a little hungry right now, but I did that on purpose.
picture.php

but some of them are still small... but it's better than empty space.
picture.php

So this Jan. 01, 2012, is the 1st day of flower.
picture.php

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Bobble I set a chair inside to trim at the end of stretch, tie them up, and to look for pest or mold. I use one of the little kids chairs and it puts me at the right height for my grow.

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
OH YEAH BOBBLE! Nice job all around, clones look good too. How much stretch are you expecting?

Great job
HGO

Well it's my Straw DD... So, the last time I grew it I had clones barely poking out the reflectix, and some of the plants got to be 2' long. Most of these plants need to finish out as 2
-2.5' donksicles.

looking great!

Thanks. I put in some work.

Bobble I set a chair inside to trim at the end of stretch, tie them up, and to look for pest or mold. I use one of the little kids chairs and it puts me at the right height for my grow.

Thanks bro. I sit on a 5 gal bucket, and use a 20 gallon rubbermaid tote to collect my leaves... ;) lol... a 5 gal bucket wasn't enough to hold all of the leaves I have to cut out...

bobblehead

Veteran
Finally got to put some time in on my other grows... It was defoliation time for this crop. It looks a lot better now...
picture.php

ChemD/Sister- I'll know for sure at the end of the grow...
picture.php

Reddy1's Menage-A-Trois
picture.php

Grape Skunk
picture.php

Sour Bubble x SSSDH (super sour double)
picture.php

ECSD- the biggest girl in the room
picture.php

Sour Amnesia- amnesia pheno
picture.php

Sour Amnesia- Sour D extra frosty pheno
picture.php

Sour Amnesia sisters next to grandma.
picture.php

Hopefully I'll get at least an oz a plant...

Last edited:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I would think closer to 2-4oz per plant. I grew out two mothers last year, and they yielded 2oz and 4oz each. Yours look fuller than mine, so you should be good.
That ECSD is a monster for sure. I understand she is best after at least 75 days, 80 days usually max.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOw that is amazing Bobble, great job (but we all expected that).....that Super Sour D is AMAZING! Bet it hit's like a Mack truck too!

Applause!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
nice pics. too bad about the janky flood table, i never seen a problem before like that..

bobblehead

Veteran
I would think closer to 2-4oz per plant. I grew out two mothers last year, and they yielded 2oz and 4oz each. Yours look fuller than mine, so you should be good.
That ECSD is a monster for sure. I understand she is best after at least 75 days, 80 days usually max.

lol... I expect a lot more than an oz a plant... Just trying to keep expectations low.

WOw that is amazing Bobble, great job (but we all expected that).....that Super Sour D is AMAZING! Bet it hit's like a Mack truck too!

Applause!

lol... thanks Mega. I think you're exaggerating a bit... but I appreciate it. I just wish I could remember how far along they are in flower. I never keep good track of these things...

nice pics. too bad about the janky flood table, i never seen a problem before like that..

It's my own fault... I saw one of the cracks, but the price was right, and epoxy is cheap. I just didn't expect the whole thing to be tore up. I'm not trash talking flood tables... I would just rather build a solid one... 2 tiered... lol... Bigger and better with me.

Well bro, put the damn tools down and have a smoke ffs!

Trust me I haven't stopped smoking.... Actually my consumption has increased. I would say I smoke about an oz every 4-5 days... lol... Less if I make edibles.

I never used to understand how DMT could smoke an oz a day... But I also never thought I'd be consuming as much as I do...

Anyway... Yeah, I'm staying home for a few days. Cleaning up. What do I need to be up north for? My shit's automated to the tits. :D