What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
That male is really macho :D have to get some of these after I have done my run with THOHaze, hazes are the spice for me, other varieties are just the daily bread compared to real haze...

G

very nice dubi, thanks for takin the time to put up all those pics:yes:

im 1wk in flower on OT1s Haze, indoors, gonna wrap um around tomato cages and see how that works for me. what was the avg flowerin time on the females.

that last males a honker, big flower clusters. is that the #6 green male ya used in furtherin the line?

take care
CBF

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all!

Raco, Braindead#1, it's great to see you around! :wave:

Yes, Farmer John, pure haze is a very special smoke, not for all the tastes or growers, but lot of people love her. Thanks for posting!

Cedarberry, Im glad to hear you are starting to flower a haze! I like the idea of the 'tomato trainning' with her :yummy: hehehhe

Fat male posted is male 16. Purple males 16 and 25 were 'early' and quite exuberant, but they didnt transmit the desired quality to the finished product.

Green male 6 was slower to flower and not so vigorous but produced quite better progeny. That's why we decided to do the last haze reproduction with male 6. It's the best tested male we have by now.

I hope it helps. dubi

C

charlie garcia

Agreed Dubi, really big production males #16 and #25. Started very early to drop lots of pollen (pollen machines) and were very healthy individuals in any case... quite similar both and the first ones to be used first year for the preservation study and further tests.
best

Last edited:

MacHaze

mmmmmmmmmm... hazes, I will try those.

I have just bought the "Oldtimer Haze" from seedbay, will sent the money tomorrow, but I could not find the parental info...

Keep them coming, those lovely hazes...

Cheers,
MacHaze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
MacHaze,

here's the parental info of the haze lines available at the moment:

Purple Haze female 3

Tall lanky asymetric structure, vigorous growing. Grape fruity/floral aromas, Big ovaries. Medium flower/leaf ratio. Fluffy foxtail bud formation.Medium-low yield. High resin production. Intense red/purple colours. Warm clear and happy effect. Mid-Long flowering purple haze

Purple Haze female 12

Compact columnar medium structure. Good vigour. Black liquour aroma. Medium ovaries.Good flower/leaf ratio, denser flower formation than purple haze 3. Medium yield. Medium-high resin production. Red/purple colours at harvest time. Average haze flowering time. Physically stimulating, mentally disorienting effect.

Purple Haze female 13

Very similar in overall to purple haze 12, but slighty sweeter, clearer effect. Green/purple colour at harvest time

Purple Haze female 23

Bushy structure with medium internodes, medium-low vigour. Earthy, woody incense aromas. Medium-small ovaries.Medium flower/leaf ratio forming small relative dense flowers.Medium-low yield. Medium resin production. Red/purple colours at harvest time. Slighty faster flowering purple haze. Very clear effect, correctly focused, almost no body effect.

Purple Haze female 26

Bushy tall structure, taller and most vigorous purple haze. Earthy, woody, grape aromas. Medium-small ovaries. Medium-low flower/leaf ratio forming big long colas. Medium resin production. Medium-high yield. Green/purple colours at harvest time. A little bit long flowering purple haze. Pleasant but sligthy disorienting, more relaxed and balanced high than her sisters.

Green haze male 6

Bushy compact structure, medium-low vegetative vigour. Her hybrid offspring have shown the desired fruity incense aromas and powerful electric haze effect. Good flower/leaf ratio. Green colour in the flowering.

I hope it helps.

Thanks SativaScience and slips for join the thread! dubi

Last edited:

moe

i'm very interrested in purple haze !
very nice looking and perhaps of the fabulous jimi hendrix :)
a clearer effect without body effect must be great for long night playing guitar !

Latest posts

Latest posts