What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats' Grows

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I used to use Sensi A&B in my ebb and flow. Always gave good results. Smell and taste were always on point. As for the "terpy plants". I stopped using it before that term became popular, so not a lot of help there. Other than my plants always smelled and tasted great.

Goats

thanks for the suggestion dtog.

i apologize for using such a douchey term, but it seems to encapsulate the whole smell and taste aspect, which is a huge part of what i am aiming for.

spent the last 4 days in tofino, bc for a buddy's bday. stopped into the garden on my way home to take a look at things. going to go over there and chop the plants down today. it will be a couple days short of 10 weeks. pics coming of that later today i'm sure.

the 3 member berry are all well above ground now and doing just fine. hoping cuts of the hindu and lvtk#2 root pretty quick here so i can reset my veg area. the clones in there now are all overgrown and getting unruly :)

Goats

everything is chopped here at 2 days short of 10 weeks. i would have liked to let them go another week or so, but i didn't want to lose any more of the harvest.

lvtk#1
picture.php

lvtk#2
picture.php

picture.php

mk ultra
picture.php

og kush
picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
They all look good goats. Ive seen the og and the mk around locally and both look great but that lvtk looks killer.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Yup they all look really great goats. your killin it right now. rockin the qb, switched to coco, and always have new strains that haven't disappointed yet ever since that first one you got on craigslist - the purple kush. Although its unfortunate that you always seem to lose the cuts after one run! ;p

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I can't wait to see the Member Berry. All the pics I've seen on insta are incredible. Ethos is straight crushing it. But speaking of Instagram are you on there ?

Goats

Bmac1 said:
They all look good goats. Ive seen the og and the mk around locally and both look great but that lvtk looks killer.

thanks bmac! both lvtk are smelling great.

Yup they all look really great goats. your killin it right now. rockin the qb, switched to coco, and always have new strains that haven't disappointed yet ever since that first one you got on craigslist - the purple kush. Although its unfortunate that you always seem to lose the cuts after one run! ;p

cheers PW! yeah, we don't grow the same thing too often. we held onto the pk for a few runs before retiring it. i could reach out to the guy and get it again if we decide to run it again. i guess that's why i didn't feel too bad letting it go. i wanted to run the cookies n chem a few more times at least, but that one we did lose unintentionally when my partner had his first born and neglected the room for a week or so.

DoubleTripleOG said:
I can't wait to see the Member Berry. All the pics I've seen on insta are incredible. Ethos is straight crushing it. But speaking of Instagram are you on there ?

thanks dude! yeah i am stoked for the member berry as well. i've seen nothing but good things.

you can find me on ig @goosegrgows

FlaDankster

Veteran
Nice stuff Goats.

Do you run your light wide open?

I have the same thing.If it wasn't for having the pot installed myself i woulda been screwed when the a/c took a dump.

Goats

Nice stuff Goats.

Do you run your light wide open?

I have the same thing.If it wasn't for having the pot installed myself i woulda been screwed when the a/c took a dump.

i run them at ~500-525w at most during flower and probably ~300-400w in veg in my 4x4 area. i got the gorilla tent so i could have the headroom for a big QB fixture, 630 DE CMH or something else fairly large in the future. i'm able to keep the lights ~2 ft above the tops even with the flood table in the tent.

if i had it at the full 620w it would come out to 38.75w/st ft which is overkill for QBs. efficiency was one of the big draws to the QBs, so i try to run them around 30w/sq ft, erring on the side of a bit too much.

the panel was great this summer. the hottest the tent got was 86 and that was brief. the tent is inside an insulated workshop with no windows that intakes air from a shady spot so it is generally a fair bit cooler than the outside temps, so we don't ever need an AC. we did have the ducting come off the fan mounted on the wall, which pushed humidity so high that the walls were soaked and the panel kept right on going. the humidity temporarily killed an air pump and a hygrometer.

Goats

went over to check on things today. conditions in the room are ~63 deg and ~58% rh.

here is the lvtk#2 after 3 days of drying.

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ohhh lady look at that purple shimmer!

I’m honestly so impressed with the canaventure gear I ran; highly recommend the triple novas. The LVTK are stinky stinky (and tasty) plants, but the triple novas are frosty on another level!.. they also produced some really cool phenos, calyxes stacking in single rows etc.

Way to go, looks great!

Goats

yeah, i am excited to try both of the lvtk out. triple nova was one of the cv strains i was originally interested in when i first started looking into them. i will have to grab a pack at some point. my bro in law had the blackberry kush cut and it was a nice morning smoke. nothing too potent, but really pleasant.

saw the plants yesterday and they still need 2-4 days to finish drying, so it should be 8-10 days total.

the cuttings i took are taking forever to root, but i think most will.

Last edited:

Goats

lots of trimming the last few days.

in total we yielded just over a lb. not great, but understandable after throwing away what i would estimate to be at least 4 oz. the plants all yielded between 3-5 oz each. i don't recall the individual weights.

excuse the rough trimming. it's all personal smoke.

lvtk #1 - strangest smelling bud i've ever experienced in my life. it's literally lemons and rotten meat. that's the best i can describe it right now. really good smoke and the more potent of the two lvtk phenos.
picture.php

picture.php

lvtk #2 - this photo does it no justice. the buds are rock hard and quite big. i pulled out two small nugs. extremely triangle kush dominant. frostiest plant in the tent for sure.
picture.php

og - shitty plant to trim. gas all day though.
picture.php

mk ultra - really nice smoke. i would describe it as a diet og. same flavor but slightly less gassy.
picture.php

i'll be processing the trim at some point hopefully in the next few days. likely dry ice hash and then squishing into rosin.

i will probably squish some flower as well. interested to see how the lvtk #1 tastes in rosin form.

Goats

i didn't like the pic of the lvtk #2 i posted so i took a couple more outside in some decent light.

frost machine this one.

picture.php

picture.php

starke

Diggin' the purple. Beautiful looking buds. The misses and I trim like you since our smoke is all personal too. Glad to know we are not the only ones.