What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashishh' Peak Seeds BC run - NS, KS, SS, SSxC99 Input Welcome!

Hashishh

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Levelled out the canopy as best I could. Tomorrow morning just before lights out I'm gonna toss in the 600w HPS and give them 24hrs dark then off to 12/12. I think I filled the tent just enough. I believe I have 6 girls and 2 males but this is my first time sexing so I may be wrong. 3 are 100%.
Cant wait to start seeing the buds.

Out of curiosity, do you guys leave the MH going for a few days into 12/12 to prevent stretch? I did last time but I'm looking for a bit more stretch this time around. I'm going to give the HPS a try right off the bat.

Hashishh

Very good looking canopy. Would you consider your style of growing to be sea of green?

Thanks. The one in left hand corner is a little out of control but considering I haven't used a scrog net I don't think it's too bad.

I wouldn't consider it a SOG persay. There are only 8 plants in there at the moment. From what I understand most guys doing proper SOG grows are running 4 plants+ per square foot.

I just work my canopy a bunch to get them branched out and get as many heads as I can. I generally use yarn and clothespins to secure the branches, or plant ties. I do a bit of supercropping/HST from time to time but havent got it dialed in as much as I'd like.

Well... This is it. Lights off in a few minutes. Will get the HPS in and give them 24hrs of dark. :dance013:

Have a great morning everyone! Stay medicated! :joint:

Hashishh

picture.php

Getting stretchy in there! The next few weeks should be a little more interesting! :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a medicated evening! :bongsmi:

Hashishh

Added a 4" passive intake from the rear of the tent. It's sucking in air from under our dresser. Should be fairly cool. Gonna look into trying to splice the 4" and 6" together and intake both from the window. I'll look At Canadian Tire sometime this week and see what they have. Worried once outside temps are -20 I'm gonna have a hard time keeping it warm lol. Nice to have a mix of the two as it seems to keep a perfect temp in the tent.

Maintains it at so far at an absolute perfect 26c for the roof, 24c root zone. 28c just below canopy in the light. Can you ask for better?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
nice grow

nice grow

Hope you don't mind me asking, what are your night time temps? Also, I was wondering about your humidity under those HIDs.

Hashishh

Looking nice and healthy mate

Thanks Robbie! Few issues with overfeeding but nothing all too damaging to the plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just starting to snow about a half hour ago so I've got a pot of coffee on, some tunes going and the vape nice and hot. Time to do some house cleaning and studying since I don't feel like cutting exhaust pipe in the snow, lol!

[YOUTUBEIF]WtVrDud1gZM[/YOUTUBEIF]

It's gonna be a Tyler Childers, Cody Jinks and Colter Wall kinda day I think.

Stay lit everyone! :joint:

Last edited:

Hashishh

Some pics from last night.

picture.php

Took the 2 males out. Got 6 girls out of 8 so I'm pretty happy with that.

Binned one male and saved the Kush leaning KS. Hopefully not much longer until I get some pollen.

picture.php

sourshoes

Never have tried out any of his gear other than his NL. Supposedly he loves Sativas and his sweet skunk is all he smokes. I've been very interested in his Texada crosses.

Ran Texada Skunk as my first grow. Nice plant, took a major beating from me and still produced some very nice smoke. Nice sativa high and good for social situations.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Ran Texada Skunk as my first grow. Nice plant, took a major beating from me and still produced some very nice smoke. Nice sativa high and good for social situations.

Nice. MJ is a stand up dude and I really trust his business. I haven't seen too many of his Texada Northern lights plants out there, I wonder how they compare to his Texada skunk?

Hashishh

Nice. MJ is a stand up dude and I really trust his business. I haven't seen too many of his Texada Northern lights plants out there, I wonder how they compare to his Texada skunk?

I've been looking at his texada crosses. Might give a few a go outdoors. Probably not this summer coming up but the next. Going to be a bit too much of a busy year for me. Early flower and high mold resistance. If it can survive our early frosts we might have a winner for the outdoor season out my way.